Chapter 17

Help I think I made the King become a copy of Dumbledore 💀 - Wilby

Venti blinked back tears. The wound still to fresh. And everything hit him all at once.

His parents are dead. They're gone. Venti is alone.

But he isn't, is he?

He has Ganyu, Yanfei, Hu Tao...  Xiao, And so many more people to count on. Stay strong he told himself. I'll kill those bastards...

"Venti, are you okay?"

A gentle voice whispers to him, pulling Venti out of his thoughts.

"Yes, your majesty... I'm all good."
Venti looked out the windows, observing the birds. He has always liked birds. They were so majestic, and free. Birds could go anywhere they want without consequence. They can fly and twirl all they want. Beautiful creatures.

Frowning, Venti looked over to his Majesty, who strolled along with him in a gentle silence.

"Your majesty" he started. "What is my vision?."

King Zhongli gasped. "You do not know? Is there not an amulet on you? Or have you had a dream?"

Venti shaked his head. No. Before backtracking and said "Well, I did see my mom. For a split second, she looked at me..." He admitted.
He once again stared outside.

"Curious.... Well–" He coughs. "Venti, I will not dilly-dally and talk riddles, Your vision is Anemo. The wind. A very powerful wind."

Venti gasps. Anemo... Huh? It wasn't what he expected, but what did he expect? Oh well, you couldn't change your vision.

He nodded. "Thank you."

'It is my turn now, now, Venti, I am genuinely curious and mean no harm, but. What is your relationship with my son?"

Venti blushed. What?

.

.

.

What was he and Xiao?

They certainly were good friends, but, Venti wasn't sure if he wanted more.

Venti's contemplative silence seemed to hint Zhongli of his unsureness.

"Please, do not dwell on it. Thinking too much gives a person headaches." The king reprimanded. and turned to a very elegant hall.

Venti nodded, unsure whether to follow his majesty.

"I will have to leave you here, Venti. It seems I have a meeting I'm late for. Your duties are suspended for now. But please, feel free to rest here at the castle for now. Things will become complicated with the fatui having the necklace" He sighed grimly, before stalking away.

He stammered out a quick thank you and ran back to his room.

Venti needed some thinking to do.

Making my cousin do my work, but slayed, go follow him, he is better in writing than me, i only know how to write few😍