Chapter 15

A/N: Hi

..

Yanfei's Pov:

Honestly, i also don't know what that "magical necklace" is. The king asked me what it was first and i aid i don't know anything about it. Venti's family is the nicest family.

Suddenly I heard chaos outside the palace, what is going on?

I peaked in the window. A woman was raging outside, wait no. That is ky mom! I quickly ran as tears fell down my cheeks. Mom must be confused why Venti's Family and the village were dead.

I reached mom and saw her being blocked by the palace guards screaming..crying.

"Mom!"

"Yanfei! Help!"

As a figure behind me ahowedbup saying "What is going on?". I looked behind me to see Prince Xiao???!

"Youy Majesty, this woman us causing chaos here" said the palace guard.

"Why is that? Agh, Never mind, drag het out."

"WAIT NO!.....PLEASE.."
I screamed

"Aren't you Venti's friend?-what-

As i cutted the Prince Words

"That is my mom, please can i talk to her.."

"...."

Silence was in that area.

"Let her in"
Said the Prince while leaving.

"Thank you, Thank you"

The guards letted my mom in, we went to Venti's Room where he was sleeping in there.

"So...Yanfei...what happened.."

"..."

"Yanfei"

"Ve-Venti's Family died because of a village attack by a fatui!"

"What..."

"The fatui's main goal is Venti's Family, they mentioned this magical necklace thing that's why this happened!"

"...."

.....

The room was quiet.

"Magical necklace..?"

"Yes..."

"Hahh..."

Does my mom know the magical necklace about?

"Mom, do..do yoh know about that necklace??? Please-"

"Don't even mention asking about it, you do not have right to know it. I am so sorry, but does Zhongli knows about this?"

"Zhongli?? Mom why call the king like that!"

"Ill explain later, is he here?"

"...."

"Yeah, he is, why?"

My mom stood up quiet.

"I want to talk to him."

Ill do chapter 15.5 😚