Permission to VENT

I want to vent.

Permission to vent.

Honestly, i have mental illness and its getting really worse. A lot of things caused it to get worse:

1) Pressure
2) Honestly, Friend is the word what makes me it worse
3) as i said friend, i feel really really unconfy around people even tho yeah they are my friends, usually i have it when the topic changes to school things, i get pressured a lot.
4) i am a fragile girl who needs to control emotions.
5) Telling why i feel unconfy around friends

Its not like i want to break the friendship, i just want to rest.
I am sick and tired pretending i am happy. I feel horrible inside.

Andddd

I am being described as a bitch, suck up, show off, or any bad words. I cried every fucking night because of this, can't even confront my parents how their child is treated, i only confront how they look at me. They all act so mighty up, i am sick of it. Not being rude and the truth, they are the one who deserves what they describe me.

I am a high school student alr, and spilling you facts, my batch is the fucking worse batch, OUR SECTION IS THE MOST SECTION THAT HAS ISSUES.

I miss it when i didnt have problems yet. If you read it all the wat here thank you for reading. Ik this isnt nessesary, but atleast i get to release some of my feelings.
Bye..