Story Telling

Hi, so i want to share why i decided to write this story even nobody cares. Also some spoilers! I. Gave. U. Warning.

Sooo my confort ship was actually Xiaoven when i was still playing genshin. I already see angst in my tiktok soo i planned why won't i write one?

The angst i thought was Xiao being arranged by my girl hu tao who deserved better honestly. And Venti basically disappearing and never coming back then Hu tao breaks the wedding because i forgot anyways-

Then a dragon shows up to the wedding and attacking them and Venti saving them because he knows how to control his vision and habing dvalin by his side bla bla bla.

Yes it is stupid ik. That part is the only reason i wrote this.

Alsoo doing .5 chapters means i want too post the first part cuz i am not patient then make a .5 chapter.

The first part and characters were mostly inspired by other fanfics. Im reading mahwas and novels for ideas to make this fanfic.

I will try my best to write this story!
Tbh i wrote this unplanned lmao, i didnt know what to do in the first part before the angst that's why i am here GAHAHAJAJAUAJZHJSUZJAJ.

I quitted discord UwU.  I want to create a new fanfic but not genshin related, if you read my story of gayness and love, that is what i want to post. Me and wilby are gonna try our best, we are gonna plan the chp 1 because what i posted is a side story of one of the characters.

I shall tell that to yall that the protagonist is the villains so ya. Anyways that's all i want to say.
I shall my readers as Zeader/jk no thats bad WHAHHAHAHAHA.

I AM GONNA THINK ABOUT THATJJSJSJAD
BYE!, HAVE A GREAT DAY!