Chapter 4.5😭

DON'T MIND THE PICTURE 😭
A BIT SWEARING

Venti's Perspective

Anyways as i was saying good thing i didn't get lost in the the castle, but im still fucking stunned af. Few hours later, i finally got home, my mom be there in our front door looking mad at me, "And tf are you? Why are you late, but anyways, can you buy fake feathers in the store?" She said at me.

"Uhh, the Princess wanted me to help her with her troubles...and..."

"And what?"

I signed

"The king wants me to be the prince servant, but idk if i should accept i-"

My mom cutted me and said, "You should accept it..."

"But mom what about you, and my siblings, and the family?!" I can't...

"Don't worry about us, its good that you'll be staying there a bit..."

I signed again, "I'll just go get feathers..."

I still can't believe my mom wanted me, hmm i didn't have a choice.

(Few minutes later😚) lazy af

I got the feathers, as soon as im walking down the street someone is calling me they are yelling "VENTI HOW ARE YOUUUU!!!!", i turned around, "Oh, Yanfei..", She's my friend...

"I missed you!, How are you!? Hehe!"

"Im fine how about you...?"

" You seemed quite not in the mood.. are you sure you're fine? If there's smt bothering you, tell me, im here for you!"

"No, really..., Nothing is bothering me, but why are you here?"

"Why? Dont wanna see me/j, my family said we'll be living here, since my mom wanted to see auntie, your mom"

"Hmmm"

We just kept talking and talking until we reach my house...

As i got home, i opened the door, i saw....

SRY AGAIN IF SHORT SHVDSJHNS
I CAN ONLY HOLD MY PHONE DURING NIGHT HSBSHSNDB

I'LL TRY TO CONTINUE JSBSJSHDNSJ