Chapter 20

Sorry for ubloading late! Me and Wilby have a busy time thank you!

(This is the last chapter)

"I-I'm an archon now mom, dad." Venti sobbed. "I missed both of you so much"

"We know, we know. And we're so proud of you. Lets catch up, hmm? We have plenty of time." Venti's father wiped his tears.

Xiao led all of them into the observatory. drinking tea and reminiscing old and new memories proved to be good therapy.

-"And then Hu Tao went Bam! On them, you shouldve seen her" Venti ranted

"I looked like a dead monkey back then, Venti. You, were the one who was cool" Hu Tao muttered

There were hums of agreement, though Venti was still in denial. After all, he wasnt the one who ended the fight, it was Xiao. And it was a team effort, why should he get all the praise?

"Seriously! They even gave you a codename! Who just randomly gets called barbatos?"

"My son is so cool" His mother squealed, much to the amusement of his father.

"But Xiao was the one who finished it all...." He grumbles.

"Still, you did the most damage." Xiao smirked, "Lord Barbatos"

Venti smacked him in the head.

---

Though, good things cannot last forever. Soon enough, the wisps dimmed as they said their final goodbyes.

"We'll see you, not soon I hope. I love you, Venti. Have a good life. Enjoy it to the fullest." His father poofed away.

"I love you so much my son! Rest, live in peace. Thank you Xiao, take care of him, will you?" His mother embraced him as she followed.

"I love you, goodbye..."

.

.

.

Xiao and Hu Tao were at his sides. Ganyu and Yanfei followed. The now adults looked up at the sky as they celebrated their peace, and mourned all they have lost.

It was quiet, but families cried and celabrated along with them. Everybody needed to heal, but they were alive.

And that was enough. Venti and Xiao looked at eachother, and he kissed Xiaos forehead as they cradled in each others arms.

"I love you." They whispered in unison. Yeah, this was enough. Venti thought.

Thank you for staying with me and not being annoyed cuz i was being annoying, thank you and good bye! Idk there might be side chapters?