Chapter 14

Ganyu's Pov:

"So..please tell me what happened.."

Yanfei started telling what happened on our way back to the castle, Venti is still unconscious.

...

*Few moments later*

"I see so that's what happened..thank you yanfei"

"No..problem...your highness"

I know what does she feel right know...Guilt, scared..I gave her a hug.

"There, there, it was not your fault for sure, Venti wont hate you.."

She cried.

...

Xiao's pov:

"Haa..."

I wonder what's happening now...

"Your highness, The Princess is back"

I rushed to see them even though my body feels heavy.

"Ganyu!"

"Xiao?-"

"What happened, please tell me-!"

"Xiao relax..i'll tell everything to you later, right now i have to report this to Father first.."

"O..okay.."

Ganyu gave Venti to the maids to take care of him and treat his wounds. His body was full of scratches. There's also a pinked haired girl that was with them, i'll just ask later, it must be someone related to Venti.

"Xiao, you go back to your room"

"..."

...

Yanfei's Pov:

Its been three days, Venti hasnt woken up yet. The prince completly recovered too. Im currently taking care of Venti, the king said his gonna find the rest of the fatui that destroyed our village.

Right now, the prince isnt going to school for a while. He raged when he heard what happened in the village, but he also got confused what is the "magical necklace" about.

But the king is the curious about the necklace. He's gonna ask Venti soon what is the necklace about, but he isnt awake yet.

(Im actually being so stupid rn, i dont know what to write💀 so i will just write what is yanfei doing in some days and the story is kinda getting boring too😔 but i will still continue this)