[ Chapter 7 ]

i was peacefully doing my work . i was acting all cool but under the table my bare legs were touching , no almost rubbing against his . this feels embarrassing and i am studying with my head as low as i can to hide my red tint cheeks . he hasn't said a word about it , he is so calm .

He suddenly moved his let to get comfortable , i spread my legs a bit far so his legs were between mine , surprised he hasn't noticed anything . he again moved his leg which rubbed against the sides of my inner thig . the darkest shade of red crept up my cheeks with my body heating up because of his movements .

the table was a for a single person but he decided to add another chair opposite to me . we could have used the dining table but it was literally filled with all kinds of goods , i swear i will clean the house with each centimetre . plus , the kitchen counter wasn't a place to do work , but from afar my table seemed enough for us to study together since we agreed on him to teach me .

he doesn't look as if he wanted to study but more like he already knows everything . he has perfect handwriting and when i asked to completed some work , i asked if i could borrow it but insted i wanted to check his mistakes , but the perfectly written notes and not even a single mistake made me embarrassed . i have such bad handwriting with numeral mistakes .

"coffee ?" i instantly asked gaining his attention who was fully focused on his studies . He looked up and grinned nodding . i went to make two cups of coffee .

i returned to see him gone with his several copy and separate paper notes and the book opened . i placed the plate on the table , out of nowhere a gush of wind scatted the papers , wildly flipping the pages of the book . i hurried to them and immediately picked the papers gathering them without knowing their correct arrangement as it was before .

i placed a paper weight on them once i randomly arranged them , to avoid the same thing happen again . my hands randomly traced his book , i know i shouldn't look at his book like this but i don't know , i just did .

he was studying a different subject i partly closed it to see the cover which read 'livre français du monde' . this is french and it's positively not from any school , it is just a novel like book with not a single thing written in english except the translation of it's cover . There is no subject in our school of french .

i flipped some pages to scan the book more . the words got more difficult with the pages . does he plan on studying abroad ? . honestly i am a bit envious that i don't like to study much but i am glad that he already has plans for future , he is organized , flawless and attentive . i spotted some french notes from the papers that were scattered , he must love studying unlike me who always groans in disappointment when ever i get homework .

"if you want i can help you with french" a whisper played in my ears as hot breath brushed against my nape making the mini hair arose with goosebumps covering every inch of me . sending a tickling rapture all over .

by now my heart is climbing through the windpipe with a last 'adios' , with the raptures my body felt as if weak and my legs trembled when i felt his left leg between mine , and his jeans fabric almost rubbing my bare skin . the tingling sensation is making me feel more weak , just from behind i can sense him just one centimetre , not even one centimetre but more close than that .

just how insane his breath can drive you . what if i feel the same breath over me ?.

i quickly get a hold of the table to prevent falling on his toes . "i-i was just....p-picking the papers . they flew away from wind so i-" . "shhh....." he shushed with that same raptured that flowed like electricity . i hesitantly turned around "w-what ?" i gulped .

he pressed our foreheads . my heart almost skipping a beat . His hot breath covered my lips with his lips just far as if in blink of an eye they will be on me .

the movement of his hands coming in contact with my waist , his hands skimmed up my waist sending all kinds of raptures as his his fingers are creating a spark of electricity , tying my heart with that current of electricity . my heavy breaths were matchless infront of his calm ones .

he brings his right foot between my legs and the left one enclosing my right one between his right . the seconds in which my heart accelerates .

'snap' . hearing a low echo of snap that bought me back to reality . i stared at those blue orbs . instantly feeling the gush of pink decorating my cheeks .

"thinking about me ?" he snickered , yes , i was . "nope i-" . i looked at the table in which not even a single thing was displaced , i looked at the window which was closed but it was opened a second ago . Wait , did i really ...

The window which was open was now closed . The papers which i randomly arranged without proper arrangement was perfectly kept the way it was before i went to take the coffee . There was no french book kept on the table but the maths book that he has been solving .

"you what ?" he waved his hand in-front of my eyes again bringing me back from my thoughts . "i...there...nothing" i said embarrassed , just remembering those dirty thoughts . gosh .

Next day...

Okay , just remember what Yoshi said and talk too her as if it's a simple talk . tell her that you will support her . just thinking about the discussion what should i say first ? , i can't bounce to the subject can i ? . i will feel stupid , just the day before i told her to stay away from him and the next day i tell her that i will support her .

will it trigger her ? . i bit my lower lip not feel it bleeding , out of my nervousness .

i stared at her entrance . a blurr figure which seemed minimized at first but slowly appeared in a normal human sized . Kwan panted , huffing and stretched her bones . "good morning" she said a bit still out of breath . "good morning" i replied back . we went our way , with an unusual silence .

if only i can break this silence .

"so i thought about your friendship" i nervously broke the silence , i bit my inner lips tightly . "listen , you don't have to think so much . you said not to stay with him so i will accepet that" she lowly said . i really feel like i am the worst person here . "no-no , i don't want you to listen everything i advise you to , you have to correct me if i am wrong " . she nodded with a 'hm' .

"look i trust you with this and if you think he is trust worthy , then i can agree with your decision" . "but i don't want to go against you" she halted . "but listening to your suggestions also matters . i didn't want you to continue that relationship because i didn't want you to end up like other girls , who would lock themselves when they are deceived , or ..." i didn't want to continue so i stopped myself getting more further .

"i wanna meet him" i said out loud to which she turned to me staring in disbelief . "don't worry i won't kill him" . she smiled faint before nodding .