[ Chapter 30 ]

"Hey ! You traitor" I kick her thig making her loose control on her game console .

"What , I told you never trust me with games" she smirked as she got took the console from the floor and resumed the game .

"You said you would help me" I whined not loosing my focus from the game .

"This is Kart Rush , babe and I never side with anyone in this" she again defeats me . "That's fifth time in a row , sweetie . Get your jams together" she  chuckled leaving the game on pause to fetch a glass of drink .

"By the way , I want to tell you something" I put the console aways and rest my back on the couch . "Hm" she replies wanting me to continue .

"Yoshi... He..." Unable to continue I remembered what he did to me . Kwan finishes her water and gets back to settle on the couch beside me .

"What about him ?"

"He...kinda...i guess ...I mean....we had a make out session" I struggle with my words suddenly feeling embarrassed right after . Get your jams together y/n .

"And ?" She casually shrugs .

"Are you serious , I made out with Yoshi aren't you suppose to be like , surprised or shocked ?" I stare at her as she grinned unser her nose .

"Well , I new this would happen from the beginning" she give me a side view before taking the console and adjusting the game level to a single player mode .

"What do you wanna say about him ?" she continues playing as I resumed the incidents from  two days before .

"I love you" I blurt out the words he said to me two days before . causing Kwan to loose control on her and almost falling on the floor but takes the support of the table .

"Sorry , bestie I don't wanna be in any kind of lesbian relationship currently" she snickered as I give a kick on her things . Earning a painful groan from her .

"He said that to me , you nit head" , she giggles at my statement and gets back on the couch . "Then give him a chance" she spoke as I sink into my deep thoughts .

"I know what Mister Sang did to you , and I don't like to bring it back but you deserve protection . Not only from mister Sang but mister Matsuda as well." She brings the topic I despise from the bottom of my heart .

"What did you do about the text you received ?" She brings the incident from last night .

I open the phone and dive back into the text that has been budging me since the moment I saw it .

N  K  N  O W  N -

' I finally found you . No , more running away . You will be finally in my arms and we will be peaceful under they silky sheets ' .

"Just tell about it to Jihoon and others" , I keep the phone back remembering the sexual harassment and exploitation .

"Maybe , if we ignore it . The user will forget about it" I don't think about it anymore .

"You never know , two weeks after you left Yoshi's place , you have been receiving a lot of messages like this and if we even complain about it to police they will close the case as fake text" she mumbles .

I heave a sigh wanting to get away from the tension . A part of me was happy when I left Yoshi's residence but it wasn't satisfied . My phone vibrated under my hands as I recognised the caller id .

"Jihoon , what's up" I speak .

"Hey , we need your help" his distance tone .

"What is it ?" I spring from the head board of the couch .