[ Chapter 16 ]

- 1 Week Later -

- y/n -

"Hey , what do you guys think about going out ?" he speaks as he closes the door behind him taking off his blur coat revealing his white shirt with the first three buttons undone , my attention fully fixed on his exposed chest . He hummed to hear my answer and also brings me back from my exposed thoughts . I looked at the girl who was sitting on my lap staring at me from down waiting for my answer , "Sure" i answer and tried to not gaze at his exposed area but failed . "Great , i will be back after a shower then we can go ?" he offers and we both nod as he takes his coat and goes upstairs unbuttoning his shirt once going out of our sight .

He came back down with a cycling helmet and a skateboard in on hand . "Are we going to skateboard ?" i ask this dumb question , even after knowing that we are , "Isn't it what it looks like ?" he teasingly implies , "I have one too !" the little girl in my arms instantly jumped and went to my room where her bags and stuff were kept . She came back with a kid sized skateboard and her helmet . "That makes me the odd one here" i smile as the little girl kept the board down stepping on it with one foot to stop it from rolling .

"Well the park has a basketball court , a volleyball and a tennis court as well , so you can play one of those" as soon as he stated basketball , i shot up without wasting any time ,"Well i would take basket ball" i felt equal to them , i quickly went and changed into my sports wear . We left our house and walked to the park . Once reached , it was full with people playing all kinds of sport . I saw the basketball court with some players ,"You both skate till that i will be in the basket ball court ?" i ask with satisfaction and they agreed . I made a run to the court and opened the gates when the boys shifted their focus to me , i killed my fear and went to the muscular players . Once i reached at a talking distance , i smiled and they looked at me with interest .

"Hey , guys if you won't mind can i play basketball with you guys ?"I ask hoping for a good response ,"We never played the girls way of playing basketball" one of the boy in the middle with ball bought up ,"I can prove myself" i challenged them and they all gasped and grinned at each other . "Then show us what you have got" another one spoke . And i nod taking the ball from them , they all backed away to see my performance . I inhaled and looked at the basket at a height and started dribbling the ball running like a flash of light and once i reached at a certain distance i took the ball in my hands and threw it in the air aiming for the basket . The ball balanced itself on the ring of the basket and finally went inside to loop making me proud of myself more then ever .

The boys behind me clapped and hollered , "You are awesome" one of them came and gave a high five . "You are capable of a match , what do you say ?" they already liked my process . "I won't say no" i replied and they all cheered .

"Let's divide the team then , the four of you with her and the rest with me" he ordered and in no time we were all organised an started the match . I ran fast and dribbled the ball , making it in the basket making our team score higher then the other team .

It was the last round and if we win this then the opposite team gets to offer us a party for winning , the ball was thrown up in the air and the player from the opposite team jumped higher due to it's height , hitting the ball towards it's own team players on our side , i ran following the ball and guarded the player with the ball to make any other moves . He was busy dribbling focusing around , i quickly took advantage of the moment and snatched the ball from him leaving him totally unaware of what happened . Without wasting time i ran avoiding the defenders and shot the ball up to the basket which went right into the whole , and i cheered from excitement , the boys behind me clapped and congratulated me .