[ Chapter 20 ]

Two days later

- 7 : 30 Pm -
- Yoshi -

"But didn't we buy snacks already ?" Haruto whined , keeping two packets of steaks . "We have to meet Lucas at the headquarters , so I had to make something up to leave the house without any suspection and if not what will she think about me going out for some work on sundays" I take another packet of instant noodles keeping it in the basket , checking the list again .

"Let's take this much and hurry" I tell the others as they kept the food packets in their places , "Plus , you are not allowed to buy knives like this in public" I tell Asahi who sneakily kept four knives in his basket , "Oh ... Come on" he sighed . We moved for the counter and quickly billed all the products. 

I quickly drove to our destination .

Upon entering the building , I head to our main room . I pulled open the door to see Lucas on his work but suddenly got up upon noticing me . "You are ahead of your time" he checked his watch before giving me a smile and I returned it . "How can I help you this time ?" He sits back on his chair while I seated myself before him .

"First things first , thank you for guiding me in the mall" I play with the stress reliever ball in my hand , "Anytime for you" he returns his kindness . "I wanted to ask did you recieve what i asked for ?" I urged as he quickly understood .

"I did , and I hope for you to follow me for that" I got up along with him , and followed him to where he is leading .

He opened a room which was supervised by a guard . He pressed the button to open the door and we went inside the room which was barely lit . "I recieved them yesterday midnight , they were a fast delivery" He bought out two suitcases , "Actually , they both arrived at the same time . They actually made it fast , It must be because they heard it was you" He phrased . He took out the two most shinest thing that I love to see and use .

"Gosh ... These babies are beautiful" I slid my fingers observing all of it's edges curiosly . "What about the bullets ?" I ask  as he took out the bullets and handed me those . "You wanna try it ?" He asks as I keep my eyes on this beautiful artefact .

"I don't think so , they always got the best product over the globe" I reassure him , as I stopped looking at it and keep it back .

"Where are you going to keep the internee , from the west side ?" I ask him to recieve a positive reply from him . "But we have to wipe him out , today and if we don't I recieved an information from our agents from the west side , that they will get information from him after midnight...I will give you the papers for the rest of that" He tells as asked .

"To fill you in , They sent him here as an undercover agent to take important information of all international agencies...and I am afraid we can't take him out here , cause David Martin will be arriving to visit us on his three days vacation here . And I oppse the idea of killing someone before he comes here" he ends his sentence .

"Isn't he that global provider of the most dangerous bombs they used again their opposing agencies ?" I try to correct myself . He nodded .

"So can we take him to you place ? , while your house was being made we made sure to make an extra basement for these type of things , we could have chosen another spot but no spot is secure for these type of things currently and if he senses that agent , I am reassured that he will want to take that internee " He asked , as I gave a deep thought , not liking the idea much .