[ Chapter 28 ]

The meadows covered the sky as my whole Day is literally wasted . I didn't feel like studying also so all i did was to look out for the only Person i was stuck up with in simple words .

"You just had two cups of Tea" I scornfully Welcome him with my glares .

"I am still a growing Man" he Said calmly . "A growing Man needs fruits Not multiple cups of Tea" I growled .

"Don't forget you took the responsibility to look after me , so deal with it" .

I signed and got up for the sixteenth time . First he told me to switch on the t.v for him then he asks for a donut , I mean like seriously who asks for a donut in the morning . The last time he asked me something was to feed him water , he hasn't even fractured his figure .

I take out the cup and switch on the kettle pouring some water followed by two table spoon of Tea leaves . Since , he is making Tea for himself I add More water and Tea leaves to make some for myself as well . I wait for the kettle to confirm that the Tea is done . I stand there staring at the timer while the steam evaporated . The doorbell chimed at the exact moment when the whistle blowed .

I switched off the stove and hurried to the door . The Person behind the bell seemed to be impatient since the bell didn't stop it's ear piercing sound .

The first thing that greeted me after pulling the door open was a heavy burden on my body causing me to thud on the floor . Seeing the heavy weight on me , lungs stiffened as my stomach churned up in disgust and horror . The loudest shriek left my mouth as I saw the dead and stink body on me .

Yoshi's footsteps hurried to my position as he was left speech less before coming back to his senses and carefully dragging the body above me to another side and didn't waste any moment to go out and eye the surroundings . He came back in closing the door behind him making sure no One saw it .

"K-kwan" I could barely , utter anything seeing her . Her eyes sucked in her skull , he skin as white as a living corpse , he face almost lifeless , her hair roughly disheveled , he body sticking to her bones as if it was taken out of a grave .

I held back my tears as my throat felt dry and suffocating . I held her arm and pulled her on my back since I can't add More to Yoshi's wounds which don't seem to heal any time soon . I walked with her body to the living room as Yoshi came behind me with a medical box and helped me lay the body on the couch .

"Is she breathing ?" He asked as I put two fingers near her nose entering .

"Barely" I answered shortly before taking the box And clearing of the blood with a cotton and a disinfecting sanitizer .

"I will give her a bath" I looked at Yoshi , if it was a right choice . He nodded as I again pulled her in my back and walked upstairs to my room , Yoshi opened the door for me and after entering he closed it back again making sure to lock it . I settle her on a stool making sure she doesn't fall .

I turn on the faucet and sensed the water . "Normal , water works . Now let's get you cleaned up" I murmur to her even though I know she couldn't hear me .

* * * *

I gently lay her on the bed after checking twice that I dried her hair perfectly . The medical box came in view , Yoshi must have left it for me .

I covered her red marks and some points with bandages , first step towards looking like a descent corpse .

I went out of the room And went to Yoshi's , I knocked as I heard 'come in' I enter and saw him looking out his enormous window .