[ Chapter 25 ]

- 12 : 30 pm -

I finally came to a full stop as my stomach deflated due to the lack of breath in my organs .

After making a full flourished plan to since that man tested me and it's a way better opportunity to get away from them . He literally thought I was playing around like a five year old kid , but a five year kid won't disappear in the Middle of night .

I neared the street lamp to be under some light and not get crashed to any vehicle . A man stood on the other lamp just a few metres away , like sand stuck on a wet skin . He leaned against the metal Bar , his collar raised up hiding his face till jaw and a bowler hat sinking his face in it's dark shadows .

Running away like this especially at night might not be a Safe trip to do on your own .

I drive away the uncomfortable thoughts from my mind And waited for some bus to pass by and take me somewhere .

I waited

And waited

But there was no sign of any bus , so I decided  to look for some taxis even though there won't be any but it's mainly because the man's presence with me is suffocating as hell . He neither budged nor moved . I walk past him feeling a different aura once I passed after him .

I felt relieved feeling myself at a distance from the man . I stood near another lamp Post and stared at the empty roads for a sign of any vehicle .

A sudden touch of my hair being pulled behind my ear leave me aghast . "Well , if it isn't for the little vixen now , hm" That voice . I hate it . My eyes froze in their spot not moving to look at him . My body became numb , I don't feel my breathing as my chest inflated and deflated .

Run

Scream

Kick him

Get away from him

I wanted to do all this but his presence alone pinned me onto one position . He can't come here , all the way here .

"See you soon , little vixen" with his last whispers his foot drew him back to the dark Forest before feeling my asking with his fingers on my neck . He went away , he is gone , but something in me still isn't satisfied that he is gone .

A honk kicks me back to reality as I stare at the charcoal black tesla parked in front of me . The black window slides down not revealing the face of the driver but his body proportionally .

"Get in" was the only sentence that came from him , I bent down to peeked through window and reveal Kanemoto Yoshinori staring at me with a smirk filling his face .

I didn't waste a time to get in not fully recovering from the past reincarnation or my thoughts .

"Drive" I order him as his face give off another expression as if he wasn't expecting this kind of answer. He didn't speak anything keeping silence through the whole ride . 

I got inside the house suddenly getting bombarded with questions . I didn't hesitate to not make an eye contact with them and shoot straight towards my room . Today was awful , he came again . It has be be a mere dream , but my brain isn't ready to be convinced with that . The way he spoke , his touch . Everything felt worse then a nightmare .

I rushed to my room , not at all feeling decree about the incident happened moments ago .

- Morning 2:00 Am -

I layed their , on the softness of feathers . But it wasn't doing any good either , I pulled up the sheets hoping to drift away in the warmth of sheets .