[ Chapter 13 ]

I stood infront of the enormous house , while Yoshi and the driver took the bags out once they are done i move towards the door followed by them carrying our bags . I insisted unpon carrying my own suit case but he won't listen insted he took my bag and let  the driver carry his . That did annoy me a bit cause i like to do work on my own , but also really touched cause i never allowed anybody to touch my things and he is the first person to do so . 

He left the bags and bought his hand to the door password ,"You should see too" he insisted , as i nod and move close to him to see the numbers he pressed , i noticed his long veiny hands which were making me focus on them insted on the password , he opened the door and the dark brown furniture , perfectly modernised and sharply arranged decor , it gives a warm and cozy look. 

There was a chandelier which was perfectly designed , the long windows with led to the garden arranged with all kinds of flower , the floor was made up of wood and covered with dark brown . There was one huge staircase was railed with glass , the kitchen was just near the stairs openly giving a refreshing look . The whole interior was colour patterned with brown and dark brown , and i love it , dark theme and colour is just my style . Dark colours have always attracted me . 

"Did you like it ?" his soft voice fills my ears and  i look behind as he bids the driver 'bye' , finally he makes an eye contact with his blue ones which is the most beautiful part present in this house . "Afcourse , it's like a dream house , which i never dreamt of" i said unable to remove my gaze from his beautiful face , he stares back smiling making my veins rush with warmness . His smile is always so soft and attractive at the same time . 

My phone vibrated as he whispered that he is going to look around till i attend the  phone . I looked at the screen instantly smiling , "Thank you so much , dad" i squeak without letting him speak first . I heard his precious laugh from the other side and i can guarantee that he is laughing whole heartedly . 

"I am glad you like it , by the way i guess Yoshi must have told you that i will arrive late ..." i hummed at his statement to assure his statement . "I wanted to tell you that , i won't live with you since one of my friend asked me to live with him since he lives alone , so i thought that you will be alone in the house and Yoshi had another house for him , i asked him that 'since you both live alone you both can live together' with that you both won't be bored on your own , plus don't disturb him or annoy him much ." he ends his statement and i wait to speak . 

The moment he told me that we will share the same house my blood ran through my veins while i was holding myself to not yell in his sudden news , it is hard to me to see weather it's a good news or a bad one , how could it be a bad one , i won't be alone ... 

"I hope you are ok with that , i just texted him what i just told you and he also replied positively , i like this brat and his reactions" he chuckles again and a give a fake laugh , "Also if you need anything just ask him alright and i will come to visit you in times" he explains and i kept humming at his statements . 

"So you can start unpacking and don't annoy him much" he says in a serious playful tone and i positively answer him . we both hung up and Yoshi returned staring at his phone and keeping at away on his way to me . "Shall , i take you to your room ?" he politely states making his eyes bid which was really adorable , but my present time slaps me to come in my senses , "alright" 

He takes my bag and takes it up the stairs while i took one on mine to help him . The first room on the floor , he stopped his tracks and twisted the door knob , the room represented a maroon colour with the dark theme just like i love , and it's far more then my expectations .