[ Chapter 36 ]

- Y/N -

Still nesting in my warm bed , a sudden but soft shake take me out of my dreams as I am still lazy to open my eyes .

"Y/n" the voice lowly whispered but I paid no attention to it . I was again shaken to wake up but I moaned in annoyance and turn away from the irritating voice .

There was a bit of murmuring done in the background but I couldn't listen since I am still half asleep . The sound of the door closing gave a strange feeling but as I was starting to drift back into my dreams , a warm and soft gush of wind was blown into my ear .

I squeaked and covered my ear . Still not opening eyes .

"You are still not going to wake up ?" There was a sweet whisper in my ear but still thinking of it as a dream I didn't disturb my slumber and unconsciously nod my head .

Moments later something crept between my arms and then I couldn't help but open my heavy eye lids and look at the annoying ass .

"It's You" was all I could say before I hugged his masculine body and bury my face in his chest . Yoshi didn't think for another moment and encircled his hands which always radiate the feeling of security and warmth. 

"I thought you didn't want to wake up" he continues to make me talk when he well knows that when I sleep I really don't like to be disturbed .

"If it's you then I would surely wake  up" I sleepy said and instantly his unique scent invaded my nose and I can't help but like it .

"You want to talk tomorrow ?" He again asked and I nodded for his reply , his small chuckle could be clearly heard since his lips were really close to my ear .

The warm of his lips touching my ear lobe sent me shivers all over and I still managed to sleep like that . His grip tightened around me as he made himself comfortable and buried his face in my hair .

When am I ever going to get enough of this .

- Y / N -

- Sunday 8 : 45 -

I manage to move my sleepy body since I have been adoring this baby's face for the past few minutes but I am still mesmerized over this sleeping beauty .

"Do you really plan on staring like that ?" His sleepy voice soon greets my ears as I am still now fully up from my sleep . A sudden heat passes over me as I quickly close my eyes back keeping silence .

His big physique shifts and leaves the grip on my body . He moaned and stretched his limbs , a shy smile still managed to crept over my lips .

"I know you are awake" he spoke right in front of my face which is making it harder to not laugh .

He suddenly lifted his face and kissed my lips . It took me a moment to realize what he is doing and I did when he left my lips with a smooch sound .

What the freaking hell ! .

"I always wanted to do that" he sleepily said smirking in his sleep . I pouted but still manage to let out , "You know you are an idiot ,right ?" I state and removed the bedsheet covering our bodies from my side .