[ Chapter 27 ]

The night descended in a blink of an eye , letting out a soft groan from my lips I force open my eyes and get greeted by a whitely lit room and the sun beaming it's rays thought the white curtains .

The moments from last nigh recurred in my mind . My senses were suddenly awaken after remembering Yoshi's state in the van . He seemed destroyed , but watching him like that was miserable . How he was barely able to breathe , his black outfit still revealing the dark bloodstains and his face almost dead .

"I see you are awake now , butterfly" an angelic voice breaks my dejected thoughts . Down here laid the boy who didn't seem fazed by yesterday night's events .

"Should I be surprised ?" I asked eyeing , seeing his eye brows twitch .

"Surprised of what ?"

"That you are still eyeing my chest , you pervert" I scoffed . He shrugged .

"Honestly they are of a great view from down here" he nonchantly said , his smile turning into a smug .

"What are you even made of " I sarcastically speak as he closed his eyes .

"I was made when my dad's condo-"

"ALRIGHT ! Let's get you up and get refreshed . Jeez,  have some shame !" I restrain him from continuing as he just rolled out of my lap sitting on the edge of the bed .

I am barely able to straighten my legs , I was in that positing for too much time that , they totally feel numb . I get up his side shakily and got up from the edge of the bed .

In no time my numb legs gave up on me , as I met with a soft thud on the floor . I winced in pain as if the bones almost broke .

"I knew this would happen" he smirked more .

His eyes weren't in my contact when I realized he was grazing down at my clevage .

"Pervert" I mumble earning a scoff from him . He stood up healthy as I gazed at him in amusement .

"How are you able to-"

"Need some help down there , butterfly ?" He bed forwards revealing his nudes insides his shirt from the two unbuttoned parts of his shirt . His red cut near his lips had a whole different impact on me .

The redness traveled to my cheeks as I wasted no time in replying . "You are hurt already , go and freshen up first" .

"You are too much" his eyes rolled around before snaking his arms below me and picked me up and places me on the edge of the bed releasing a soft groan .

"Are you insane !" I quickly but softly pulled his arms and checked the wounds I treated last night and pushed up his shirt revealing his veiny arms with contained red marks  . "The wound could have been gotten worse" I gritted my teeth and soften up realizing he was alright  .

"Are you trying to seduce me ?" His hot breath could be felt on my forehead as I bobbed my head upwards almost touching my lips with his .

"I wouldn't never even dare to do that" I whispered feeling the hot and melting breath dancing on my lips .

"Instead I would ask if you are trying to seduce me"

"Well I my ways..." He inched forward forcing me to arch my back slowly on the bed . "If I wanted to seduce you..."

"I would..." He didn't stop and I was now resting on my elbows on the bed with the same lips near me , he rested his arms on either side of mine which was paid none attention to .

"Do this"

Trailing off with his ords the distant gaps between our lips , he jammed my lips between his as my eyes automatically got shut in the process . He moved his lips synchronising in mine . His arms trailed down to my waist circling them with his veiny hands and pushing me up the bed heaving a groan .