[ Chapter 33 ]

He almost aided all of my wounds except one . He bought the cotton near my lips his hands shivering a bit . The past occurrences of the exact moment ran through my head , my cheeks heated up as my stomach felt an exigent tight knot .

He bought the cotton in touch with my lips and I hissed when I burned my flesh . He instantly removed and again did it to clean the blood from my lips . He stared at my lips for a moment and I didn't feel him nearing my lips until he was just inches away to recreate the same ecstatic moment from the past that I couldn't lazily forget about .

It's happening

I don't wanna do it , but I also want to do it .

He suddenly got up making me kick out of my trance and watch him rush out of the room with no words . That rudeness made my heart sink into dark space with no escape .

What happened to him .

4 D a y s L a t e r

12 : 55 P M

I chew on the last piece of the sandwich that I have been making for myself since Yoshi bought me here .

Not to forget the lumbersome silence between us . Everytime the would pass by me he would ast as if I am not even there or he would just turn his head to another direction to avoid any kind if contact . I am not even that dumb to not talk to him , every time I knock on his door room which is actually the guest room but he uses it , and I would always find it empty .

He isn't that rude , he respected my privacy after bringing me here and provided me with some of his oversized shirts and shorts . He might be a cold shoulder and hostile with me but he has a heart of gold . But I am supposed to hate him , recollecting from what Jihoon and Dad told me about staying away from him , I don't see a specific reason to do that .

From the daylight until the dark night I never caught a sight sight of him , even if I do see him in this house it's either when he is dressed neatly or when he steps inside the house but goes to his room just to go through some files from there . Then after getting his business done he rushes out of the house with not a single bye or hi .

Honestly I have a feeling that points that it's partially , well not partially but totally because of me . Since the day I heard the news about him getting engaged with drugs it put me on high alert , so whenever I am around him I would try to maintain some distance from him . He might have noticed it as well , so he made it easier for me and doesn't even look at me . So , from my point of view I deserve it and its right for him to treat me like that as well .

The house is totally dim except some lights which partially illuminate the dim interior . There is a t.v in here but I don't feel like watching it , it will be useless anyways since I won't focus on it but about the disappeared boy . The house is no less to not be commented on , it's like a dream house . Well , not big but not small either it's a small villa with perfect atmosphere surrounding it really far from the crowd and traffic of the cities .

My head snapped towards the door being unlocked . Yoshi appeared through the hallway and without sparing me a single glace he rushed up to his room with heavy steps without letting me notice his face . His steps echo back to my ears as he came downstairs , my eyes followed him to his hands which was loaded with a pistol .

What the hell .

"What's that for ?" I feel like I spoke after ages , I try to maintain calm since his heavy and rough breath won't suit my interrogating mode . I had an instinct to believe that I shouldn't talk to him if doesn't talk to me and that role is played by my egoistic self waiting for him to start something but here I am dumbly waiting for his reply .