[ Chapter 15 ]

I get out of my room closing the door behind and lazily walked down stairs for dinner . I don't know how to cook , well i can't cook anything except instant noodles . But we talked about the food and he said he can take charge of the food ,i reached the kitchen and saw him in while apron while making something in the pan , i heard the food sizzling as i smelled the strong aroma which already watered my mouth . 

He turns around and notices me he flashes a smile and i quickly grab two plates from the furniture . "I heard that you are pure vegetarian so i made us cheese pasta and noodles" he takes the food to the table where i was already waiting for him with the plate and forks arranged . "sorry that you have to eat this because of me" i lowly spoke ,"No , it's alright i , myself am ten percent non-vegetarian and eighty percent vegetarian" he smiles warming my heart and kept the dishes our my plates . 

I ate his handmade food and even if i go to the most expensive hotels or restaurants , i could never taste this type of mouth watering and rich delight after eating . I plopped myself on the sofa and he came back with two cans of cold coke , he offered me one and opened one for himself taking small sips while i took big sips . "You go and sleep you much be tired" he breaks the silence as i finish the last drop of the coke . I really am feeling a bit numb and tired ."Sure , good night" i stand up and move towards the staircase , and heard the same reply of 'good night' from him . 

 - Morning -

' Yoshi '

I open my eye lids to avoid making them burn through the strong beam of sunlight which passed through my windows . I stretched my arms and took my toes off the bed to freshen up , I wore normal loosened pants and a shirt . I went out the door and saw y/n's room , i automatically grabbed her door's know , even though i know i shouldn't enter a girl's room in this manner . I quickly peeked around the room and gave her a satisfied glance as a smile curved up to me , i closed the door and went to make breakfast . 

I take a glass of water and drank it to freshen up my throat , i was filling another glass when the doorbell greeted my ears , i kept the glass down on the isle and went to the door , i looked through the peek-hole and notice the upper part of someone's head . I open the door revealing a small girl who stared at me with big eyes , she flashed a smile and spoke, "Good morning , mister" she squeaked , I bent on my knees on her level and brushed her hair at which she was really comfortable and let me do it , "Hello , princess . What brings you here ?" i ask smiling and she seemed to relax a bit and kept smiling . 

"I was hoping if i can see y/n ?" she states and i smiled , "Sure , were you the girl who went with her around the city ?"i ask her and she replies positively with a "yes" cutely , i led her inside and gave a glass of water to her , "Who are you ?" she asks again staring me with big adorable eyes . "I..." i pause , thinking what am i to her and resume "i live with her" i answer as she seemed satisfied with it . "Where is she ?" she puts another question , i chuckle at her cute reactions she keeps giving while asking things and it's really touching . I grin under my nose ,"She is sleeping in her room , allow me to take you there" i made it sound like a question and she nods .

She doesn't wake up at this time usually . I open the door to her room seeing her sleeping peacefully she just stood behind me and watched her sleep . "Aren't you going to wake her ?" i ask her looking at her stillness , she shakes her head negatively ,"No , i don't want to disturb her sleep" she was almost whispering as low as possible making me titter . 

We went down stairs finalizing to let her sleep , once we get down she went towards the door ,"Hey we can play if you want " i halt  her in her steps and she turned around with a sweet beam to me , "I would love too !" she jumped from excitement "Let's talk first i would like to know a lot about you" i beam at her and went to her and held her in my arms and carried her to the isle and settle her there and leaned back on the furniture .