[ Chapter 26 ]

I wiped another drop of liquid oozing out from my eyes . Feeling the sournees And the sharp singing sensation dancing on my eye balls . I sniffed And continued cutting the onions . After chopping the last slice I pick the tray And move to the hot sizzling pan And slide the chopped onions in the pan with the rest of the vegetables .

Who Said you can learn cooking while watching . Well that Person never met me . Literally , after watching several videos from YouTube , it sure did help but let's ignore the amount of food I wasted on that .

Coming back to cooking a simple pasta with kimichi , thank Mashiho for giving cooking lessons they are finally getting useful .

The boys have again left me just three hours , giving a simple explantion 'we will be back soon' but they forgot that soon doesn't mean three hours . I finally serve my self some Tea without milk as I am really proud to drink it like that . I wrap my index finger around the porcelain holder while my fingers supported the cup . I walked to the living room , settling the cup on the table I dumped myself on the soft sofa exhausted .

This is how it is , Jihoon got me suspenended from my University for some time . Not even god knows what kind of potatoes he fries in his brain . He later on restricted me from going out , that leaves me with no work but to do but self-studying . YouTube sure helps with that .

A soft notification tone cause my ears as I cause a hold of my Mobile And it flashes the Name of One Person who I talk to everyday . Though it is my first time making friends , Daniel sure helps .

<How about we hit a party today :) ?

Can't I am studying , maybe next time ?>

<Bro , you are always studying . Are you planning to spend your life with those printed papers ? T_T

I chuckle at his text , that's what he does it just somehow gets me . In simple words his words brighten me .

Let's do it later , plus it's kinda late . So I will carry my studies :D >

I am Not at all a humorous Person .

< Fine , take care And good might . Hope you sleep peacefully today : )

Yep , sure will . You too ! >

With the last message I close the chat And got back to resuming the vedio displayed in the screen .

I was peacefully sipping on my Tea when that phone viberated flashing Haruto's username on the screen . I didn't waste any minute but slide the Green button .

"Hell-" I was about to speak but his heavy pants cut my words , "Alright , Y/N listen carefully . And do as I say-" he spoke , "Keep fucking firing , I am Not born with four fucking hands !" His voice roared from the speaker soon followed by some loud gun shots . I was about to ask him but realising the vexation in his voice I didn't dare to open my mouth

He came back on the line ,"Y/N I want you to cut off the electricity supply in the whole house And lock all the doors And go to your-" he was cut off .

"Take to your left" Asahi's voice resounded in the Same tone , "Y/N lock all the doors quickly, And go to your room And lock the door And no matter what ever the fuck happens do Not open the door ! . Also don't go near the window unless it's one of us . Got that ?" He stated pound And clear . My body froze And my mouth was spitting inaudible gasps . "o-okay, I will . But what happ-"