[ Chapter 12 ]

I was peacefully resting on my bed after Yoshi helped me get home and arranged for for painkillers and water near me so that i won't have to get up again . The vibration of my phone which a notification tinged on the night table beside me , breaking my day dreams . Seeing the name of one particular person i quickly attended it .

"Yes , Mr.Park" i formally let out , "Who is Mister . Park ?" he implies seriously , and i hit my head remembering what he said , "Yes , Dad ?" i repeat with correction ."That's better" he chuckled . "You didn't forget about tomorrow , right ?"He remarks and the flash of him telling me that we will be transferring to States recalled in my head . "Yes , i do " i reply in no time ,"So i hope you talked about this to Kwan ?" he asked with some concern , "Yes , i did and her reaction didn't make me emotional . She understood the situation and was okay with it" . "That's great , i just wanted to know where you were okay with or not , so you can start packing i will be there in the morning so be ready" he finished and i reply with a 'hm' and we ended our conversation there .

It was short but his concern alone satisfies me a lot .

- Next morning -

I grab the handle of the bag and roll it to the door where my father is waiting for me . I hug him as he pats my back , "Good morning , honey" he whispers and i kiss his cheek "good morning" i greet back , we got out of the door and head towards the car waiting for us , i saw another car beside it .

He suddenly eyes my neck focusing on the wounded area , "What happened ?" he asked and studies the wound closely ,"I just got scratched by a cat , while i was trying to feed her" i lied to not make the things worse , cause he is just going to worry himself with this and i don't want him to delay his work because of some not-at-all-important bully . "Does it hurt much ?" he askes and i smiled ,"Nope , Yoshi was there with me so he treated my wound" i let out remembering his sweet embrace and comfort . "You owe him one" he chuckled jokingly . We went out putting an end to our conversation .

I stepped out to observe two cars .

"Two cars ?" i ask him , he let out a chortle "The first one is for you" he points at the black car , "And the blue one is mine" he points at the dark blue car beside it . I nod smiling and went to the tailgate , upon opening it i saw some extra suitcases already in it , i tried to ask someone but let it slide , i put my luggage in and closed it going to the back side of the seat . I got in saw another person sitting beside the driver's seat .

"Excuse me?" i finally speak , the man sitting there looked behind sliding down his glasses and looking at me . I widen my eyes "what are you doing here ?" . Yoshi was currently sitting me infront of me smiling ,while i sat there taken a bit aback . "I am coming with you" he puts back his glasses ,"Please , start driving" he politely says to the driver , and he replies with a 'sure' and starts driving . I just sit not wanting to argue what he was doing here .

He has been glued to his mobile while i was wearing my air pods listening to music , his phone seemed to receive a call and he accepted it , he listened to the speaker on the phone and replies with an 'sure' , he brings his phone away from his ear and turns to me .

"Your dad might get to the location late , cause he went to another place for some meeting and he might stay there for three weeks" he states fixing his watch on his wrist which seemed expensive . I nodded "Are you sure he said three weeks ?" i move forward near his seat closing some gap between our faces . He turned to me , i felt his breath on my chin but he maintained perfect breathing , i could see his eyes from his black sunglasses .

"Never sure then ever" he states and curves a smile on his lips .Satisfied i move back to my place connecting the ear pods to my ear and continue playing the songs as i looked out the window .