[ Chapter 32 ]

' Yoshi '

I wake up realising the intense heat on my eyelids . Finding the place beside me empty I move my hand to the usual place where y/n would always cuddle with me to sleep . A slight drear ache forms in my nerves after realising her absence .

After she went to grocery shopping with Jihoon , she never returned . He said she went to Mr.Park's house to spend some time with her father , but his truth was too fake to be real . She didn't go to spend sometime with her family , even if she did she would would have informed me personally .

I heave a sigh and straighten my backs . I am still unable to sleep because of absence of y/n and surprisingly she makes me so comfortable that it makes me sleep in no time . I stretch my arms and arch my back , a low whimper escaped my lips as I stretched my whole body .

I carried up my usual routine and walled down stairs . The kitchen was usually packed with sleepy zombies but now it's empty . My mood has been too plain and boring since yesterday .

I make my way towards the refrigerator and take out the milk can . It was filled , that means no one used it before me .

I pour myself sone milk and settle on the kitchen cabinet , peacefully sipping on my milk . It's so quiet and way too peaceful .

The clicking of the main door gains my attention as my head shot towards the door . The boyish murmurs filled the house . That explains why it was so quiet , and I thought they were still asleep .

"Where were you guys ?" I ask Jihoon once he appears before me , heartily murmuring with the voice but slightly changes his expression in my presence . He exchanged glances with others .

"We...we..just...went for a walk , you were still sleeping so we didn't bother you" his fake consideration comes into action .

I walk toward them with my milk glass , planning on spending my time in my room .

"Oh ,I see . Where tho ?" I asked knowing he can't put up his act for long . "oh.. Just exploring more ...you know" his nervous chuckle guaranteed my suspicion .

"Aren't you all going for to many walks without me. No matter how early I wake up , you all still leave early , I guess how" I tuck my hands in my pockets .

"Yoshi...my brother , you think too much we just went because we all accidentally woke up together" Jaehyuk walks towards me and throws his arms around me . They all started lying . I scoff but kindly take Jaehyuk's hand away from me .

"Yea , I guess think too much . Anyways where is y/n ? . I couldn't  find her since morning" I bring up the topic that has been bugging me since the moment I woke up without her beside me . A moment of silence filled the room as none of them spoke a word .

"She went to Kwan's apartment . Kwan called her early morning for some picnic" Jihoon nervously chuckles and I lick my lips feeling my blood rush through my veins due to the lies they are spitting .

"Then I will go there" I walk past them but Jihoon instantly places his hand on my chest stopping me on my tracks . "why do you want to go to her ?" He asks being a bit authoritive .

I don't  face him , "I want ask her something" I take a step to continue my walking to the door be he again stops me , "What do you want to ask her ?" He again interrupts me and my blood already begins to boil early morning . I nibble on my inner cheek and face him . "Why do you want to know ?" I ask him trying not to make myself loud . "I need to know"