[ Chapter 18 ]

- y/n -

I came back to my senses feeling the emptyness on my lap . I rubbed my eyes deeply inhaling the air and awakening my sleepy body . I took my feet to the rug where my slippers were and glided my feet in them . I stood up taking the support of the couch but instantly falling back with a loud groan leaving my lips .

"Knee crams" came a boyish voice from behind who was currently in the kitchen stirring the paste in the bowl as I looked behind . "Good morning" he flashed a smile before going back to the furniture to grab something from there , which looked like a shape cutter .

"What are you doing so early morning ?" I again tried to get up resisting the so called 'knee cramps' and limped to the kitchen isle . I was a centimetre away when my legs surrendered , he perfectly caught my waist on time supporting my dead body to the empty chair . Just how much I like his muscular hands around me , wanting me to stay in them forever .

"You shouldn't walk in this state" he authoritatively said before pulling the chair and help me settle on it . "Putting that aside , what are you doing ?" I repeated , and this time he paid attention while pressing the cutter on a thin dough . "We have some guests arriving , so I was making some snacks..." He eyed me for a moment and focused back on his work "This early ?" I asked finding it quirky he carelessly nodded ,"Is it Mr.Park?" I ask filling the curiosity in me . "Nope" he simply answered ,"Is it Jihoon ?" I again asked but he didn't divert his attention from his work of shaping it . "Is it--" he didn't let me complete but placed something in my mouth taking me completely surprised . I felt my tongue stick to the thing he kept in my mouth and took it in my mouth taking the full taste of it . "It's good , is it chocolate ?" I licked my fingers and damn this is so scrumptious . "Correct , it's white chocolate", he gave a positive reply and my tongue danced in my mouth tasting the delicious white chocolate , which is one of the chocolates in my list of sweets . " who is it , then . Coming so soon ?" I completed my uncompleted sentence which he stopped before .

" You will see" he continued to cut them . I got up from the chair realising my smelly mouth and horrible breath , my embarrassment doesn't take time to slap me to go and freshen up . "I will take a wash till then" I tried to speak trying to open my mouth less . He hummed in response and I shot towards my room .

* * *

I rubbed the soft towel last time on my hair before throwing it in the laundry basket and head out of the room . I don't know what's the hurry but my feet just don't seem to slow down . I reached the kitchen but instead of seeing the sightful boy , the kitchen was empty .

I went around the isle to the fridge to grab my milk bottle . There was a sticky note on it which was probably new .

To y/n ~

I am going out to the supermarket to bring some things . I made the snacks and if it's not too much to ask can you lock the door to my room , I have removed the passwords I applied before . Put a new password in it and I will ask you later . That's all :) !

Why in the hell would he ask me to set a password for him . He could do it for himself as well ,not that I can't do it . Why did he leave so suddenly it hardly took me five minutes . I take the glass of milk in one hand and leave the phone on the isle and head towards his room . Once I reached I didn't open the door not in any intention of opening his private space .

After thinking long , I set the four digit password not same as my room but something that I always remember . I finish my milk and I went to read random magazines on the sofa . As soon as I flipped one page the doorbell rand resounding in the whole house . I quickly got up thinking it's Yoshi .