[ Chapter 11 ]

The play has been going really well past these days and it's tomorrow . There hasn't been much change in him , i thought while doing the play he would spend more time with that "charlotte" girl , who knows they would have even started dating and their names would have been on the front pages of our school magazine .

But he is rarely seen with her that also during the play ONLY . I mean , like i have seen him getting hit on by Charlotte but he has that cold response towards her . Which she likes , she still clings to him like a monkey .

I wen towards my locker and open it seeing my only personal box which always holds my secret . I slide the bag down my shoulder and put it in the locker , i bring out the textbooks needed for the lectures and close it , i saw Yoshi leaning on the locker beside mine . He wanted to surprise me but i wasn't really surprised .

"Good morning" he gave a sweet smile and opened his locker shoving in the bundle of books . Now , i lean on my locker staring at him adoring his side view while he was busy sorting out his books . He suddenly turns around to face me and i blink twice standing up straight .

"Good morning to , you too" i replied back remembering his sweet greeting from minutes ago . He smiled , "Let's go" i say as he nods and follows me , he keeps walking behind me , i lowered his speed to wait for him to catch up with me , if i was too fast . But he kept walking behind me , i reached the class and turned to him . "If you keep yourself behind me then people are going to think you are stalking me" i finally let out as he stops and makes an eye contact . He puts his hands in one of it's pockets slightly sliding his jacket aside .

"Well , it was crowdy and i was trying to walk alongside you , but the crowd didn't seem to lessen for me to catch up with you" he simply shrugs . "hm" i positively nod at him and start walking to my desk with him finally walking beside me . Two of the girls were coming towards us , i moved a bit to his side to give them some space to go , but they pushed me more to the left causing me to come in contact with his manly chest , he stayed in that position till the girls left and his breath seemed to stiffen at the sight of my back touching his chest .

I felt his free hand which was hanging down , touch my thigs of backside , since i was wearing a skirt , his breath was felt through my hair making all my veins shiver . After the girls left i looked back at him , who was scanning the class . "Are you looking for something ?" , i asked getting all curious about his eyes roaming and looking everywhere at the room but me .

"No , i was looking if the windows are open , it's kind of humid in the room" he states and i realise , it's positively true . It is a bit hot and humid here , I look at the windows and they were open . "I guess it's because of the sun , since it's summer" i state looking back at him he fixes his eyes on me and clears his throat ,"Yeah , it will get normal here soon" he nods twice "Let's head back to our seats" he moves to the middle bench which was empty , he went and sat there looking out the window . I soon join him and he fiddles with the pages of his book .

"Hey !" Charlotte comes to his side smiling cheerfully and not noticing my presence , "hey" he plainly replied giving a faint smile , "Our play is just day after tomorrow" he exclaimed happily but he didn't seem to care about it . "Yeah" he again replied rejecting to look at her . "So how is your play going" i asked trying to not make things awkward .

"See ya" She looked at me but flipped her hair and and went back . She really has attitude more then herself . I turned to him who didn't notice anything . "So how are things with her ?" i tried to start the conversation , "it's alright , i wanted to become friends , but she doesn't see me like that" states plainly .

Well i noticed the stares she gives him and it's way more than she wants friendship . I reply with a 'hm' and he opened his book and read random pages . I take a peek at his book , he was reading something which was beyond my understanding , he was reading ahead of the chapter we are reading .