[ Chapter 22 ]

Morning 6:30 Am -

I came to my senses hearing the alarm from the night stand , why do I everytime dream something good for the first time in my life but then thanks to the damn alarm for ruining it .

I switched off the alarm and layer still under the sheets not wanted to get up . Just ten minutes more and I will be up to get ready in not time .

- 10 Minutes later -

"Good morning" I heard a sweet whisper which I expected to be an alarm but this is much better than that . I flutter my eye lids and greeted a beautiful sight right from the morning .

"Good morning , mashi-" I couldn't complete and a groan already left my mouth , and I stretched to wake my muscles . "Get up till I make breakfast for you" he smiled as I got up to rub my eye balls and he left the room .

Another first day to another university , it never gest new . I quickly got up realising I overslept and freshen up to make another new start .

Being done with my usual morning routine , I head downstairs not forgetting my bag . I saw Mashiho cooking our our meals as I head to the kitchen isle to rest my bag on a chair and settle on another chair .

"It smells delicious" I randomly comment as he turned his back giving a toothy smile . "I made cottage cheese and added some fried rice in it , I looked up for the recipie yesterday . But I am still not sure how it is.." He reply back finally finishing to keep the food on the plate and bringing it to me . The smell itself is enough to make me full and taste his delicious food . "Just tell me if it's too spicy or too salty" , he settled before me watching me eat . "You aren't eating ?" I ask him gulping down the food ,"I will eat with others since I am still full and I have my washroom routines before breakfast so..." He shyly smiled , receiving a lofty chuckle from me .

I quickly finished and not forgetting to praise him after every single bite I am having of his scrumptious food . He drove me to my school as I directed him in every turn . It wasn't awkward at all , he and his dad jokes didn't leave me alone for a second , and I can't believe I found them funny .

He applied the brakes after we reached a specific destination with the view of huge metal gates before us , I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out waving a bye to the boy inside . "have a sweet time" he smiled and I got along my way to the school .

This isn't going to be new for me , except the school structure that's the difference . I made my way through the students and their 'who is that' gazes which I get everytime . Ignoring that I went to the locker section to find my name on it , I opened the locker as I heard my name between the students chatter .

Mashiho was standing near the entrance eyeing everyone until his eyes found me , I closed the locker and make my steps towards him , "What happened" it actually panicked me seeing me this worried , "you forgot your phone in the car" he took out the phone from his pocket and handed it to me , "Why am I so clumsy" I clicked my tongue , "Thank you anyways" I thanked him as he left flashing a big smile . I turned to feel thousands of eyes beaming at me as if a lost celebrity .

I ignored them and went to my class room , the eyes still not leaving me . I went to an empty seat , not knowing if I should be sitting here or not . But who would like to sit in the corner of the class anyways .

"Um..excuse me" a voice interrupted , and I met another beautiful girl with her glasses clean as crystal and her small round eyes currently expressing some hardship .