[ Chapter 21 ]

A sweet scent of raspberry prevaded in my nose , as I tightened the grasp on which my hands were on . I snuggled more and opened the shutters of my eyes .

The perfect scene of y/n laying peacefully before me with her calm breathings . I hold her more closely to myself . My eyes not leaving her blissful face structure. 

I don't want to leave a sight off this face ever , I brushed my lips on her ear lobe , soon after her eyes twitched open .

"It's...you" she sleepy squeezed her eyes and my heart hammered my chest . I unknowingly pulled her against me , as she rested her face on my chest while I took pleasure of her fluffy hair and caressing it .

So it was actually her , with whom I slept soundly feeling it the best night for me after years

She exhaled her breath tingling my every part , she finally turned facing the ceiling while I didn't let go of her waist .

She yawned and rubbed her eyes to bring herself on earth . She stretched her limbs , her night shirt slightly moves up making my thumb touch a part of her soft skin and the feelings don't seem usual right now .

"I have to use the restroom , if you don't mind" she turns to me finally making an eye contact with a hint of sleepyness , "I don't mind" I reply her and she smiled shyly . "Come on... I really want to..." She hid her face behind her palms and I smiled focusing on her plum lips , "Want to what ?" I Tease her wanting to see more of her sheepish smile that flutters me .

She squeezed between my arms getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom putting out her tougue to reply to my question . She isn't doing any good to me now .

- 3:30 Afternoon -

"Do you have any plants for today ?" I ask keeping my phone in my pocket eyeing her sitting comfortably on the couch . "I don't..." She gives a straight answer , "I found a barber shop , since you wanted to get your hair dyed" I put forward and she states at me as if I made a joke . "It's useless , just some days ago I got to know it was a permanent hair dye and I was so stupid to think that I was born with it" she starightens and I couldn't help but smile , "Don't smile like that , I actually look like an old granny !" She jabbed my arm .

"Then who told you you were born with it ?" I place my elbow on a pillow to focus on her , "My parents afcourse" she sarcastically Said . "And you believed them ?" I resisted my giggle at this point . "I was young back then , Anyways . Like I Said this colour won't come off , I tried all the barber's shop but instead of the color my hair started to get damage  , so I stopped from that point"

"But , you never tried this One right ?" I ask her to get a dissatisfied face from her , "which ?" She responds baffled , "The One I am talking about"

" Leave it , I don't want to damage my hair" she leaned back , sulking . "Just this once , Alright ?" I don't give up . "Why , you don't like my hair ?" She throws back leaving me speechless .

"Honestly ?" I ask to not get her emotions . "No , lie"

"Afcourse tell the truth you dumb" she agrees . "Nope , I don't like that colour on you , so let's get it dyed to your liking" with these words I get up and walk to her , she still remained unfazed . "Do you want me to go for the hard way or the easy way" I made my tone look more like a warning One .

"Hardway , since I am really stubborn" she faces her back on me giving me a challenging look  . "You won't like it" even without seeing I know j have a smug face on myself right now . "Worth a try" she challenges .