→ Moving On

He zipped up the bag with not much things,just a few dresses of him and the books that were his favourite.

Maybe everything about him- they were all just imaginations. Being lonely all his life,he always felt worst in his heart, eventually he started to feel that he's not worth being around. And it was at this point all of it began. After all it was all just voice that he heard. There was no physical appearance that represented the voice - but since he was a lonely boy, ofcourse he wanted his imagination to be someone with a nice heart and it indeed was.

"Aren't you going to come downstairs?"He could hear his father shouting from downstairs and he didn't stayed in his room anymore.

"My driver will drop you off at airport and your brother will pick you up. Mom is waiting for you there and after a couple of days, I'll follow you there"His father hugged him and the driver loaded his luggages in the car and opened the door for him to enter.

Being born into a rich family,he was someone who can fiercely fight anyone who said money is everything and can bring you permanent happiness if there's money.

He closed his eyes and leaned back on the seat, he'll be in another country after a few hours and he heard his parents talking about their decision of getting him into a college there. There's nothing he could do to stop them and he also was tired of being alone after being in a fantasy world where there was a special someone to be by his side in everything. He was also tired of other's thinking of him as crazy because of this and he now sees this as a chance to move on and start new.

After all, everything happens for a reason and he hoped it'll be something good.

_

Dew waited for him and welcomed him with a warm hug as soon as he saw his bestfriend.

"How was the flight? Are you tired?"

"I wasn't the one flying it"he smirked and Dew scoffed.

"Obviously. If it was you, I'm sure I would've went back home without you. You changed a lot, how talkative. Your father said the opposite when he called- erm, sorry. He just care for you, I guess"Dew said and the other chuckled as he dragged his luggage to Dew's car.

"Mom's waiting at home. But before,the college you'll be going to from now is on our way, so let's drop by and see around if you want"Dew said and the boy thought a bit and nodded.

"Not a bad idea"he shrugged and Dew rolled his eyes before starting the car.

_

He walked around the garden area while the one took him here was talking with the principal.

Girls and boys were smiling at him and he waved back that made the girls shy. Suddenly he came across a familiar face and he ran to him.

"Hey man, long time no see"he slapped the boy on his shoulder but got stared back at confused.

"We've never met before"the boy said blankly before he got another slap on his hand.

"Your boyfriend showed me your photo to me a long time ago and said you know me. Come on, show me around. I was bored alone" putting an arm around the others shoulder he dragged him to show his around.

_

He took out a camera from his bag and started taking pictures of almost everything. He also noticed that the new boy tried to take pictures of many boys and girls.

Right now,he was focusing on a girl sitting alone doing something and he frowned.

"Why do you take pictures of everything?"

"Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great love for everything beautiful"he smiled looking at the girl through his camera.

"are you a Playboy?"

"Playboy? If you ask me, I'd rather call myself 'Loverboy' "He chuckled as he went back to taking photos.

"She have a boyfriend, you'll get in trouble if he saw you taking pictures of her"he said annoyed.

"Is 'it' a 'girl'? How do you know?"he asked as he looked at the photo he took and he stared at him as if he's crazy.

"Isn't this cute?"he asked showing the photo he took and he looked at the photo almost uninterested but suddenly he gasped and looked the the other boy.

"I didn't even saw the squirrel"

"The girl there was feeding it with bread crumbs. It was cute"the boy said and he looked at him and then at his watch.

"Oh- I'm sorry, I have to go now. I have classes"he excused himself Before running off and the boy continued walking around.

_

"Tine, let's go"Upon hearing the familiar voice calling his name, he slowly turned around and walked to him.

"Let's not keep your mom waiting anymore"He said patting Tine's shoulder as they walked to the car.

_

The house was quite busy with his brothers friends visiting related to his wedding.

"Mom's upstairs, why won't you go alone and meet her first? She's worried about you"His brother patted his shoulder and he looked down hesitantly before going upstairs - but he was sure that his mother would embrace him with love unlike other's who might call him crazy for some of him.

_

"I miss him,mom"he whispered, tear's welling up in his eyes as he laid his head on her lap and she caressed his hair lovingly.

"I know.......but wouldn't it be better to move on from the imaginary world?"She said gently and he looked at her, disappointed and eyes teary.

"Do you also think I'm crazy?" As he knew, his mother's smile was the most beautiful smile that he ever saw, she once again smiled at him.

"My son is not crazy, but I beleive my son can find a more beautiful world outside if you can bring yourself to move on. Take your time, mom is always by your side"She said and he couldn't help but smile at her, and before he knew he was started to feel sleepy in his mother's warmth of love and care - in his heart, he was hoping that,like his mom said, he could find a more beautiful world outside.

_

He closed his eyes, as his mom caressed his hair gently, he was falling asleep, falling into the land of dreams.......