→ Everything Happens with a Reason

"It's time"the doctor said and Sarawat's hand on the chair tightened.

"Just a minute more"Sarawat said and his parents glanced at eachother.

"H-he'll come for sure"Sarawat mumbled and his father sighed.

"He's just nervous. Take it off, Doctor"His father instructed. Sarawat really wanted to stop them. He wanted to convince them that he surely will come, his Loverboy will come in search of him..........that he wanted to see him when he can see again..........

Day's passed and Sarawat's operation was done, he was in hospital doing nothing but waiting for a person that he beleived for sure that will come for him. As the day's passed he started doubting himself. There was no sign of the person showing up........he didn't wanted to beleive the last time they met.......

Now the day has came, the day Sarawat will see the World again........the views that changed while he couldn't see, the faces that he was yearning to see and most importantly,him........Tine.

Sarawat felt the doctor undoing the bandage off his eyes. Now he was being forced to beleive that the last time they met was true,

"Wat.......just trying to say that........ nothing never stays the same, everything will come to end one day.........and you gotta move on"

Sarawat closed his eyes at once feeling his eyes hurt as the light seeped in after a break of some long years.

Once his eye were revealed, everything seemed blurry......... because the first thing that his eyes witnessed was his own tears that slipped out of his eyes and fall on the back of his hands.......

His heart was hurting more.......

_

The world spinned around him normally, but everything seemed so slow to him. Minutes felt like hours, hours felt like days and days like months and months like years...........

He could see again, all those beautiful colours he missed seeing from when he was like 10? He was indeed excited  to finally get his sight back, but now everything looks so boring to him...........

His brother's marriage was fixed and after 3months of Sarawat getting his colours back, his parents had some serious issues where his mother decided to move out and live with his brother who's abroad with his soon to be wife.

Strange, Sarawat didn't even said a word about it. Infact he kept searching through the same drawers and shelfs, between the books and between the clothes, for something.......that he failed to find even after months of searching. He went out but his world was blank. No counseling worked on him.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR, SARAWAT? I SWEAR IF IT'S THOSE PICTURE, DAMN THEY ARE IMAGINARY-"Without listening more to his father's shouting he would walk back to his room silently, because he have nothing to prove them......... nothing other than his racing heartbeats everytime he think about his so called imaginary friend.

He searched in every way as he could just to be called crazy.

His eyes fluttered and it was darkness surrounding him when he finally opened his eyes. He was on the bed alone, his mother is not in the room and it's already night,he realised as he looked at the windows.

"Everything happens with a reason.........maybe everyone's saying the truth........... I was just making up things in my head to escape from the lonely real world"Sarawat mumbled to himself,his gaze fixed nowhere particularly.

_

"You slept for too long, Tine. You missed dinner"His mother turned on the light as soon as he woke and and he grinned goofily.

"Sorry,mom"

"Aren't you going to eat? I'll heat up the food-"

"Do you miss dad?"Tine asked cutting off his mom's question and his mom looked at him.

"Why? Are you missing him because you stayed over with him for some months?"His mom asked and he chuckled.

"Don't be mad,mom, I don't miss him......... infact I went with him because at heart I felt like he must've wanted it............ I wasn't good to him-"

"He's still your father,Tine.........."His mom said not looking at him and he just stayed silent.

"So why don't you go back-"

"Are you going to eat or not? I've prepared your favourite food"His mom said without wanting to continue where it was going and Tine sighed.

"Fine, I'll eat it"Tine huffed and his mom chuckled.

"It should've been two of you if that day never happened"His mom talked as he was eating and he looked at her.

"It was an accident........... I can't accept him back because it could've been avoided if he wasn't too careless even after me warning him..........you should let go of it now,Tine........ he's gone,and everything Happens for a reason"

"So what's the reason,then?"Tine asked again and his mom looked at him and sighed.

"You're getting late for bed,Tine....... I know you slept a lot and is feeling sleepless, but you really need to sleep since you'll start going to classes with Dew from tomorrow"Tine's mom said and stood up. He wanted to ask more but his mom already went to her room.