→ Cruel fate

Tine was broken to pieces. He was surprised that he never really got a chance to be really happy. He realised that everytime he was becoming happy,soon it was fading away from his life. Seeing his brother with whom he wished to grow up together dying right in front of his was too much to his child heart, seeing that his father did it was another shock, his father whom he beleived is the one who'll protect him turned out to be the one who was the reason he was accused of his brothers death, later on he had to .......when he finally met Dew,he thought life got easier that he could finally be happy and then he met Sarawat and his life only got sweeter. For a boy who woke up everyday expecting what new pain is waiting for him,Dew and Sarawat became the reason he started to wake up with a smile. That was only until he realised that he would never be accepted by Sarawat's father, Tine as a boy who once wished to live within his family happily knew it would be a sin if he was the reason Sarawat will be pulled apart from his family. He walked away, he walked until he was miserable again........Dew never let him down,he never left him alone........but his life didn't got better, he fell too hard for Sarawat. By the time he was starting to be pulled down into an abyss then again appeared Sarawat, like the spring he made him feel alive again. Just when everything was going fine.......who would've known his life wasn't done playing games with him.

Sarawat didn't cared about the nurse scolding him as he pointed his finger at his father.

"You- YOU ARE THE REASON I CAN'T BE WITH HIM. YOU F*CKING KILLED HIS BROTHER-"Sarawat shouted,now his eyes red as he voice broke at the end and he coughed.

Tine couldn't breathe anymore as the pictures started flashing in his mind again. He held his head with his hand because it was hearting so bad and so was his heart.

".....I also want to make a lot of memories. Me,you,mom and dad, we should take a lot and lots of pictures"Kavin said,his eyes shining to every words he said.

"Kavin, here's-"

Tine's body froze as he suddenly heard a gunshot and he closed his eyes tightly, dropping the cake and gripping on his mother's clothes. He heard her dropping the tray she was holding and suddenly wanted to know what was happening.

His father had a gun in his hand, holding in the air, Kavin was in the hands of the guest,who was trying to wake him up and carry him out.

Tine took tiny steps to his mother, despite his mother who was crying her heart out, slapping his father.

He stood near the man and his brother in his hands, Kavin's eyes were wide open staring back into Tine's, Tine's eye's watered and his vision turned blurry before sat down near his brother who no longer responded to his calls.

He looked at the blood spreading on the floor, touching his feets and he looked at his brother once again.

He could still see everything as if it was happening right in front of him. The only thing that was different now is that now he could remember the face of his father's friend from that day.........the real killer of his brother, it was the father of the person he fell for.........it was Mr.Guntithanon.

"Let go, u-uncle, it h-hurts"Kavin mumbled.

Tine tried to balance himself as he held on the table next to him but his vision got blurry with the pain that doubled.

"K-kavin...."Tine gulped down hardly and called out before he fell onto the ground unconsciously.

"Can't you understand-"The nurse who was now angry at Sarawat stopped when they heard the sound and Sarawat's eyes widened when he saw Tine laying on the floor, motionless.