→ In Our Heart's

Tine felt like he was waiting for this one moment,all his life. He was the happiest man alive at the moment,he thought. He smiled with tear's in his life.

"In our hearts....... let's store all this beautiful feelings in our hearts and because you can't live without your heart, we'll remember eachother and all this beautiful moments when we look into ourselves. Even if we're far, our hearts will be close"Tine answered softly, he was smiling and so was Sarawat.

"I love you" Tine whispered and Sarawat's eyes were teary.

"I love you......."Sarawat said those words, trying to put all his love into it even if they're sure,even the words alone can't show all the love and care they have for eachother and that's when Tine took his hand and placed it on Sarawat's cheek.

"If you'll allow me, I'll add another beautiful feeling to be captured in our hearts"Tine whispered, his face closer than ever to Sarawat's and Sarawat's breath hitched before he lifted his hand and hold Tine's waist to support. Eachothers hot breath on the other's face.

"You can do anything to me, other than leaving me"Sarawat whispered back and Tine chuckled, happiness filling their hearts like never before.

Tine leaned in a bit more, letting their lips touch. At once both of them flinched at the unfamiliar but incomparable feeling. Sarawat's hand on Tine's waist pressed down a bit more while Tine's one hand moved behind Sarawat's neck, leaning in more to the kiss.

It was nothing sexual,just their lips against eachother,and that was enough to prove them how special they are to eachother. They sat like that for minutes Before pulling away with smiles adorning their face.

They didn't talked much, didn't promised much,but pressed their forehead against eachother like their hearts were conversing with eachother.

"My first love, my first boyfriend"Tine cooked caressing Sarawat's cheek and Sarawat pushed it away but hold his wrist in his hand.

"And the last, I hope"Sarawat said, seriously and Tine chuckled and nodded gently.

They didn't had a lot to say about this to except for Tine's friend,Dew.

"I really want to walk you home"Tine said as they walked down the road and Sarawat smiled.

"I want to be the one walking you home. When I can see again, I'll walk you home"Sarawat said and Tine chuckled.

It has always been Tine the one to spoil and take care of Sarawat but he always got the feels that Sarawat is more protective. Sarawat is not someone too expressive but when he is,he really is obvious.

Tine however only could walk Sarawat to the busstop because if Sarawat's father or brother see,they might not like it. Sarawat himself wasn't so sure if they'd accept him knowing he's in love with a boy.

"I don't have classes tomorrow"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him.

"Then.......shall I take you to where I live?"

"Ummm, I was planning something else"Sarawat said and Tine touched his hand.

"Like what?"

"My mom won't be home tomorrow,so she's gonna drop me off at my old teacher's house.......so......"Sarawat stopped in middle, biting his lip like hesitating and Tine frowned.

"You want me to go there? After your mom leave?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded slowly.

"If,only if you're free"Sarawat said,like he didn't meant to make Tine leave any other important business of his just to come there and spend time with him.