→ Missing?

"I'll tell you what, nobody comes to this shop often, except this sweet boy and his sister, now you too"the granny leaned and whispered to Sarawat who listened with a smile.

"Aahhh then I guess it's true that not many know what's really good"Sarawat whispered back and she laughed slapping on his hand lightly. Almost all of her teeth were gone, her skin wrinkled, colour drained out of her eyes,her white hair but he felt that her eyes were brighter when she laughed.

"My love used to say that before he passed away"Sarawat expected her smile to fade but she was still smiling ever so brightly and he was amused.

"She don't miss him, she says that he still stays at her heart and keep her going"Christian said and the old lady rolled her eyes.

"Why should I miss that old man when I have this two handsome gentlemen with me"She said smiling playfully and the two males chuckled.

"Aigoo, you're trying to making him jealous, aren't you?"Sarawat questioned chuckling and she laughed.

"Yea yes I am........ I guess he hasn't started to miss me yet because I'm still here. When he miss me, he'll bring me with him. Until then I'll wait and let him live peacefully until we meet again"the lady said like she's planning to complain to her husband when they meet again.

Sarawat listened to her with a small smile, he was grateful that Christian brought him here two weeks ago. The past two weeks,he was the happiest ever since that night that he like to believe is only a dream from then,now.

The shop was small. It didn't had much either. Anyone would doubt to call it a shop if they stepped in, there was nothing in particular to attract the now people. But Sarawat beleived her that this was once a famous shop when her husband was alive and the city wasn't this rich yet. The shop only sold healthy drinks and snacks, mostly the poor school kids from the nearby school would rush in after the school hours.

Sarawat learnt a lot from her, she was really like a grandmother to her grandson with them and the small shop felt more like a small home.

"Ah I've made some cookies for my son. He told me he will try to stop by because he's having a big meeting in some nearby company. A while ago he called and said that he won't come because his wife is unwell and in hospital. You can have the cookies, it might not be the best"The granny stood up struggling cuz of her age.

"It's gonna be the greatest"Christian chimmed and the lady chuckled as she went to get the cookies.

"Her son is a rich businessman. It's such a painful thing to say that he once lived with the income from this small area he's now ashamed to return to. He makes lies to her everytime and she would prepare a great dinner for him and his family only to finish it by herself when he doesn't show up"Christian said and Sarawat's heart suddenly felt heavy.

"So the thing that we do is keep her happy as long as she is here. I'm grateful that my sister took me here"Christian smiled and Sarawat smiled and glanced at him.

"Thanks, for bringing me here"Sarawat said and Christian didn't knew why he suddenly felt nervous and happy at the same time.

_

"He's not home again, Dew, do something"Tine's mom started crying in Dew's mother's hold.

"Don't cry aunt, I'll bring him home"Dew said reassuringly as he rushed out to his car. It's not the first night Tine's not returning home, it started two weeks ago. That night after meeting his mom and going to library,he was at bar, losing his consciousness after drinking too much. If it weren't for Nani who was there with his elder cousin, Tine wouldn't have been returning home the next morning itself. Ever since then this has became a habit. Tine was changing.