→ Beautiful things

Sarawat sat by the window on his seat, his gaze fixed in the ground where different group of students were playing around without caring about the age of theirs that kept growing with the days falling off.

His eyes got stuck on a boy who sat under a big tree on the ground with a book open on his lap,but he wasn't reading, instead he looked like he was sleeping with his head leaned against the tree behind him. He couldn't see clearly from this much distant but the figure looked somewhat similar. But for sure the view was somehow beautiful and relaxing. It was a surprise that the boy could sleep peacefully still with groups of boys playing football and running around.

He squinted his eyes trying to figure out when someone snapped their fingers in front of his eyes to get his attention.

"Are you zoning out again?"Asked Christian, sitting next to him and Sarawat looked at him.

"Not really......."Sarawat said and Christian nodded.

"Grandmother looked for you. You're not hanging out with me since you went back from home"Christian complained and Sarawat looked down, suddenly remembering the things he was trying to forget.

If Tine was ever to learn the truth, would he still love the son of the killer of his own brother? would he not hate him? would he ever look at him like he have forgave-"

"Sarawat!"This time Christian pinched on Sarawat's hand and he yelped.

"What?!"Sarawat asked and Christian rolled his eyes.

"You zoned out again"He said and Sarawat sighed.

"I'm sorry, alright? Just.......just some unwanted things.....leave it"Sarawat said not wanting to share this with anyone,not even with this person.

"You haven't moved from you seat since the morning. Let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry"Christian said.

"Luch hour is just 2hours away"Sarawat said and Christian gasped.

"2hours? That's too much,you know. Come on, let's go, let's go"Christian said pulling up Sarawat from his seat and Sarawat just let it be.

But he glanced at the boy sleeping once again and smiled softly. He thought that he'll just take a closer look when passing by the ground to the cafe.

Christian was surprised when Sarawat walked faster than him as if he wasn't reluctant to go down a moment ago.

Sarawat didn't knew why he was so curious but his eyes automatically went to the spot under the tree where the boy was sleeping and disappointment hit him hard when he saw that there was no one anymore.

"Hey? What are you looking at?"Christian asked following Sarawat's gaze and finding nothing than a big tree.

It couldn't be that he was hallucinating, a wave of hope hovered over him when he saw a book lying on the ground,just right where the boy was sleeping. Without bothering to answer Sarawat almost ran to their and grabbed the book.

He picked up the book and a pink flower which fell from the tree onto the book slipped down. He opened the book and his finger grazed over the name written in the book. But unlike he expected it wasn't a story of novel, instead it was a book in which the boy was writing a story. A small smile tugged onto his lips and he decided to find the owner after having a coffee.

The boy looked around frantically walked around the tree.

"Where did it go?"He asked himself frowning.

"Win?"someone called from behind and he frowned as he turned around.

His heart dropped first when he saw the male in front of him reading the name on the book and then looking up at him.