→ Find Ways to be Happy

"Except for the classes,today was a lot of fun"Tine hugged his mom's neck and Dew's mother laughed.

"Fair enough, it was what my son said after his first day there"

"But he also managed to find a good person for himself,right?"Tine's mom and asked and looked at him.

"Oh no, I didn't found anyone good enough for me"Tine said as if he could read his mother and she rolled her eyes causing Dew and his mother to laugh.

"I never thought my son would be the best friend of my bestfriend's son"Dew's mother said and Tine's mom chuckled.

"What a great coincidence"She said and Tine smiled.

"I'll be upstairs"Tine said and the other three looked at him walking away.

"Tine"his mom called and he stopped below the stairs and turned around.

"Yes,mom?"

"Something happened today? Are you okay?"His mom asked and he smiled.

"Everything fine"he walked upstairs and his mom glanced at her friend worriedly.

"Give him some time, all this new surroundings, he might need some time to get used to"she said to Tine's mom.

"He's usually adaptable"Dew said only to get an apple thrown right at his head.

"Nobody asked"His mom rolled her eyes. She was clearly trying to comfort her bestfriend.

_

"There's this guy, who's really nice to me-"

"Another imaginary friend?"his brother teased and his girlfriend laughed making Sarawat clench his fist to control his anger and his mother placed a hand on top of his.

"What's his name?"

"Christian"Sarawat said and continued eating silently.

"Erm, that's all?"Katherine asked and Sarawat didn't answered.

"I'm full"Sarawat said and stood up,left to his room.

"You should learn to understand your brother"His mother scolded Mark and Mark looked down.

"That's right, I'm trusting my sister with you because I believe you will take good care of her. If you're like this to your own brother, what it'll be like towards her after some years?"

"Jackson, oh my god, I missed you"Katherine jumped up from her seat and ran to her brother and hugged him.

"I was just playing-"

"He didn't Looked happy with the game tho"Jackson said and smiled at his sister.

"You should correct him when he's wrong,and he should correct you when you're wrong. You shouldn't have laughed at him,Kath"Jackson said and she pouted.

"I'm sorry"She said before letting go off his brother and running upstairs.

"She listens to your words easily than my kids do with me"Sarawat's mom said and he chuckled.

"How're you aunty?"Jackson joined them for dinner.

"So, are you going to be sulky with me forever?"Sarawat looked at Katherine sitting next to him.

"No........ I just -"

"Actually you've never told me about your friend, Tien.....no, Tine, personally. Have you?"She asked and he shook his head.

"It was just a story that I made up in my head........ there's no such person"Sarawat said and she smiled.

"Actually Mark care for you a lot. He's just not the type to show it a lot"