→ Beautiful Feelings

Sarawat's hand was in Tine's, they walked around the campus like other's during break time. Lately both of their days are bright.

"Already?"Sarawat asked,his smile fading and Tine hummed.

"You know,as much as lovely this place is, they don't let strangers in without permission. I could come here before because I was with Type and Dew. Now he got all he wanted to complete the work and so we can't come here freely like the past days"Tine said,he was sad as well. He used to wake up early just to come here and see Sarawat.

"You said you would come to see my performance-"

"Carefull"Tine said and pulled Sarawat to his side,he was about to stepp on a big rock.

"I will come to your performance. I'll find a way to come here, it's fest so I guess you can invite your friends on that day"Tine smiled and Sarawat was silent as he took each step carefully, holding Tine's hand.

Tine bit his lips, hiding a smile.

"Are you going to miss me?"Tine asked and Sarawat gulped down.

"N-no?"

"Let's meet outside. If you're okay with it,then let's hangout sometimes"Tine suggested and Sarawat didn't wanted to take longer to say yes. He immediately nodded.

"I'll be okay with it"Sarawat said and Tine couldn't help but melt seeing him smile.

He knew he was in love and he couldn't control him, he didn't wanted to in another words. He loved this. He loved Sarawat.

"Can I take a photo of you now?"Tine asked again and Sarawat was silent for a second.

"Take a photo for us, one for you, one for me"Sarawat demanded and Tine chuckled.

"Sure sure. I'll take one of us"Tine said before walking Sarawat to a cherry blossom tree, under they stood, Tine put his head on Sarawat's shoulder as he brought up the Camera.

"Give me a smile"Tine said and at once Sarawat smiled sweetly,he haven't smiled this sweetly so easily and thus Tine chuckled.

"This is one of the most beautiful photo's I've took"Tine said as he intertwined his hand with Sarawat's and Sarawat's head hung low.

"Tine, how do you look?"Sarawat asked, he have wondered how was the looks of Tine, it's not like it mattered. But he just wanted to hear.

"Obviously less beautiful than you. But still I got looks from my parents,so I can't be that bad"Tine chuckled and Sarawat sighed.

"I just want to know"

"Why? Won't you hate me if I'm ugly?"Tine asked,he have wondered it to himself. Like Sarawat said,what if one day when he get back his sight,he see Tine and no longer want to be with him. Sarawat isn't that heartless,right? Or atleast that's how Tine liked to beleive.

Sarawat turned silent to this and Tine knew he's mad and Chuckled.

"Okay okay, I'm just like .........a normal boy? Why don't we wait till you get your sight back? You can see for yourself"Tine said and Sarawat didn't answered but just hold Tine's hand firmly.

"You should be there,okay?"Sarawat asked and Tine smiled.

"Okay"

_

Rain poured down heavily and he stepped back, getting under the sunshade of the cafe he was waiting in front of. He opened the glass of the dial of the watch he wore on his wrist and touched on the dots, it was 3:15pm, he's been waiting for 15minutes.