→ Destined

"Where are you off to?"Dew asked when Tine came to the living room ready to go out.

"To meet my new friend"Tine grinned and Dew raised an eyebrow.

"The guy from last day?"He asked and Tine just smiled.

"Come on, you just met him yesterday and how can you mention him as friend?"Dew asked and Tine just shrugged before pulling up Dew from the couch.

"Drop me off at the park"Tine said.

"Go by yourself"Dew said and Tine sighed.

"Do you really want me to find your crush and tell him what happened yeste-"

"Let's go"Dew walked out first hurriedly and Tine smirked as he followed.

Tine noticed that Sarawat didn't made or got a call when he was still there and still said drop him off at busstop and his brother will pick him up. In his tiny head,he calculated and reached in the assumption that it's either that the brothers planned where to pick him up when he dropped Sarawat off or it's a daily habit of Sarawat to come to the park and his brother usually pick him up from the busstand.

He was hoping that he could meet Sarawat again, he still have a photo left to get with his permission but it's not just that. Something in him made him want to get closer to this specific stranger,for some reason.

However, waiting for more than 2hours,he still couldn't see Sarawat anywhere and he started to get disappointed.

"I can't beleive you're wasting your time and mine for a stranger"Dew complained and Tine couldn't even say anything back since whatever he said is true.

Tine sighed and looked at the bench now occupied by a pregnant lady and a kid and a man.

"I'm sorry I wasted your time"Tine said and Dew looked at him. After a moment he touched Tine's shoulder.

"Why don't we just take a look at the busstand you send him to last day, or maybe we can walk around and what if you're lucky enough to run into him  if he live's nearby?"Dew asked since he hated seeing Tine like this. It has only been 5months since they've met but they've developed a deep friendship within them and since Dew live alone and Tine don't really have a specific place to stay at,they also live together in Dew's apartment.

_

"Can you take me to the park-"

"I'm sorry Sarawat,but I'm really busy today. Why don't you ask your brother?"He heard the sound of key's jiggling and heels of the shoes on the tiles as it faded away.

Soon he heard his brother talking to himself and coming closer.

"Phi-"

"Yeah,babe, I'm one my way. I'll be there in 15, don't be mad at me"Sarawat swallowed back his words hearing his brother and then his name was called.

"Wat, Kath said hi to you"His brother Mark said hurriedly before walking out without hearing another word from Sarawat.

Sarawat was alone in the big room, he suddenly thought about last day. He never asked for other's attention on him even if he wished they did spend some time with him,even if it's just sitting with him silently.  It was a different feeling when the stranger guy,Tine came to him, and spend time with him even if nothing much was there that they talked or did. However,this small time made Sarawat want more of the feeling and he hated to admit it.

"Could he be thinking about me too?"

"Who are you talking about?"he heard his mom's voice and smiled.

"Tine"

"Tine? Who's that?"she sounded confused and he sighed.

"Mom, the one I met last day, remember?"