→ Knowing You Closer

"Did you made this? Wow, it's so amazing"Tine said totally amazed by the taste of the soft cake that Sarawat brought for him.

"A few years ago, dad hired a teacher to take care of me and teach at home and she taught me. I can't cook a lot or make a lot of things tho"Sarawat said as he still hold the small box in his hand.

"This is so good. Honestly, once I tried to bake cake and in the end it was a big piece of charcoal"Tine laughed and Sarawat chuckled.

It only took days for them to get closer, at break time's Time would go meet Sarawat and they talk about anything they wanted. Without realising they got closer and both waited for break time.

"I should've asked someone else for help"Type mumbled looking at Sarawat and Tine and Dew elbowed him.

"You jealous brat"

"Like you aren't"Type scoffed elbowing back Dew and glaring at him.

"So,I heard the fest is coming,what will you be performing?"Tine asked curiously. Every year the fest is held and anyone who wants to participate can do it, it's more about expressing your talent than like a competition.

"Uhm,I like to play piano, so I was planning to perform it. But I'm feeling nervous"Sarawat said honestly and Tine looked at him as he finished eating the final piece of cake and closed the box.

"Why tho?"Tine asked and Sarawat shrugged.

"I don't think I can do it......... I'm feeling discouraged"Sarawat mumbled and Tine bit his lips.

"You can tell me anything,you know that,right?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded.

"Well, my father and brother are usually busy but in the past year's everytime I performed somewhere,mom would be there watching me,even if I can't see her. Now, she's also quite busy"Sarawat's head hung low and Tine frowned.

"You never told me about your friends"Tine said.

"I don't have a friend. I used to go to a different college before but they were too rude to students like me and so my parents are sending me here now"Sarawat said and Tine was silent for a few seconds before grinning.

"Well, you forgot me. I'm your best friend, I can come to cheer for you,right?"Tine asked and Sarawat's eyes widened a little before turning his head to the right,he could tell from Tine's voice.

Although they've gotten close, they haven't shared much about eachother, they haven't mentioned themselves as bestfriends. Now that hearing Tine saying that they're bestfriends made him feel happy at heart and it could be seen on his face.

"R-really? Can you come?"

"Of course I can. Can you let me see you practicing piano once before the original performance?"Tine asked, eager to see this special person to him doing everything that he enjoys to do. He loved seeing Sarawat smile,he liked to make stupid jokes to make him chuckle, he liked to annoy him until he scold Tine to stop. He just Loved being around Sarawat.

"Sure, I can. Let's go to music room"Sarawat was excited to show Tine what he have been practicing. Sarawat really loved the attention Tine giving him. His parents love and care for him, his teachers and classmates are also nice but no one has been to him like Tine is being. Tine really made him happy from heart and so, Sarawat had a pray to have him by his side until the end.

Walking into the music room, Sarawat without any confusion straight went to the piano he always practiced on and looked around plainly.

"I'm right here, I'll sit here and watch"He heard Tine's voice and smiled before nodding once and taking his hands and placing them on top of the keys,ever so gently,not applying any pressure on it.