→ Knowing you closer

"But we met again"Sarawat said and Tine's breath hitched,his heart racing as he looked into Sarawat's eyes.

"I thought I wouldn't get to meet you after we talked the other day"Sarawat said catching up his breath and Tine gulped Down and nodded.

"W-what happened to your boyfriend?"Tine asked curiously.

"He ran away........but it wasn't his fault. Fault was mine"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him frowning,he was still drunk afterall and Sarawat sighed and stood up.

"We shouldn't be talking about it. Let's get you home first-"

"NO!"Tine raised his hand and Sarawat looked at him shocked.

"Why? You should be going home now,Win"Sarawat said and Tine pouted.

"I- I can't go like this. Mom will be soo upset"Tine said and Sarawat looked at him worried.

"But I can't leave you alone here. Atleast let me call any of your friends"Sarawat said and Tine looked down.

"No......."

Sarawat kept staring at Tine, taking him to his place probably wouldn't be the best thing to happen. Then........

The old lady looked grumpy having to be woken up in the middle of the night but seeing Sarawat's apologetic look she softened.

"Are you sure he won't cause any problems?"the Old lady asked when Sarawat carefully laid now sleeping Tine's body on a bed and Sarawat nodded.

"I'll stay here as well, granny. In case he wake up in the middle of the sleep"Sarawat said and the old lady nodded.

"Shall I make something for you to eat?"She asked caringly and Sarawat smiled.

"No,granny. Me waking you up from sleep is enough trouble. You can go and sleep now, you need the rest"Sarawat said and the old lady smiled, nodded and walked out of the room which once belonged to her son.

He closed the door after she left and walked to the bed which was for two, he moved Tine to one side and let him have the entire blanket and took a small side on the same bed to get some sleep as well.

"Maybe you love this guy?"Christian said and Sarawat rolled his eyes.

"No, Chris. What are you talking about?"

"Come on, you even took him to granny. You were talking about him the first when we met today morning. You saved him last night. You were so curious to meet him again-"

"Yes. But that's because I think he's a good friend. Besides I have my heart only for Tine. Even if I can't have him"Sarawat said looking down and Christian Sighed.

"Yeah"Christian nodded as he proceeded to rearrange the assignment he was working on.

"When's the event starting?"Sarawat asked and Christian looked at him.

"I heard, in half an hour"

_

Tine sat in front of the table with his head hung down. On the table a bowl of hot soup.

"Win,son, eat up something"He heard the old lady again and he looked up.

"Win?"

"Were you that drunk that you don't even remember your name anymore?"Grandmother asked and Tine sighed, he remembered that Sarawat knew him now as Win.

"Aah,no........ where's Sarawat?"Tine asked and the old lady smiled.

"He stayed with you all night and went home early morning,he have classes to attend"She said and he nodded, don't wanting to even think about going to college with this headache.