→ Nothing never Stays the Same

"What's happening? It didn't Looked like it was going to rain. What is this now?"Dew freed himself from Christian's hold as they both looked up seeing the clouds crowding and water drops slowly fell onto their skin.

Tine smiled weakly as he brought up his hands to hold onto Sarawat's arms making Sarawat look at him hopefully.

"Wat......It's not going to rain forever. It'll stop sooner or later"Tine said and Sarawat smiled.

"Are you trying to leave me again? I could still remember the last time you said this-"Sarawat stopped when Tine placed a finger over his lips, tear's forming in his eyes as he stared at Sarawat's smile, water droplets started falling faster and quickly.

"No,Wat.......just trying to say that........ nothing never stays the same, everything will come to end one day.........and you gotta move on.....we both got to move on"Tine said and Sarawat stood closer to him because the last time Tine said these words,he disappeared from his life.

"But why don't we give it a try till whenever?"Tine asked and Sarawat frowned first but then his eyes relaxed and he smiled.

"A-are you willing to give me a chance-"

"I'm willing to give us a chance. From certain people in our lives the damage we caused to eachother is severe. It probably couldn't ever be forgotten but I can try to let eachother reduce the pain that our heart feels now"Tine said and they were standing so close that they could hear eachother even in the heavy rain and they couldn't ever hear their friends calling their names from away.

"I love you" Tine whispered and Sarawat's eyes were teary, both drenched in rain but could care less about it.

"I love you......."Sarawat said those words,and took his hand and placed it on Tine's cheek.

"If you'll allow me, I'll add another beautiful feeling to be captured in our hearts"Sarawat whispered, his face closer than ever to Tine's and Sarawat's breath hitched before he lifted his hand and hold Tine's waist to support. Eachothers hot breath on the other's face.

"You're using my words against me"Tine chuckled and so did Sarawat.

"It's us, and what's yours is mine too and what's mine is yours as well"Sarawat said and Tine smiled.

"Then.....You can do anything to me, other than leaving me"Tine whispered back and Sarawat chuckled, happiness filling their hearts like never before.

Tine leaned in a bit more, letting their lips touch. At once both of them flinched at the familiar but incomparable feeling. Sarawat's hand on Tine's waist pressed down a bit more while Tine's one hand moved behind Sarawat's neck, leaning in more to the kiss.

It felt heavenly to be in eachothers embrace once again after a longer time. It felt like a dream but reality was more beautiful like this.

The rain kept falling around them, but today's was different. All these time without Tine, rain was pain to Sarawat, whenever it rained all Sarawat was reminded of the night where Tine disappeared silently.

Even after they pulled away from the kiss, Sarawat was scared to take his hands off Tine,as if Tine could disappear again if he let go his hold on him.

They were both still half wet as they sat on a bench by the roadside staring at the cars passing by from time to time. It wasn't a busy road. It was more of a quiet atmosphere and both of them haven't spoke a word to eachother in a while.

Tine breathed in sharply and Sarawat looked at him, finally ready to ask.

"Are you......are you really okay with me,Tine?"Sarawat asked and Tine looked at him.