→ Found my Loverboy

"Let's get it"Dew cheered for Tine and Tine chuckled.

Dew smiled and hugged Tine, "Just don't forget your bestfriend after you two are together"

Dew pouted and Tine hugged him firmly before letting go and getting on his scooter.

"Goodluck"Nani said as he sat on the grass with Nala beside him and Tine just winked before he rode off.

It was still really early to be at work and it's to say that right now, he's not heading to work but to somewhere else.

_

Although Mrs.Guntithanon was still enough healthy,it was a task now for her to wake up early and make breakfast for her son before he leaves to college, that's one of the reasons she decided to avoid the door bell that rang two times with a gap of a few seconds.

And when the third bell rang,Mrs.Guntithanon sighed heavily, almost throwing the spatula away as she walked to the front,not forgetting to shout at Sarawat to get ready quickly.

She wanted to shout but seeing the nervous and curious look on the face of the young man standing in front of her made her heart melt.

"I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong address,dear. We haven't ordered any-"

"Goodmorning. I'm.....Tine"Tine bowed to her politely and her eyes relaxed but then widened as she remembered where did she heard it before for the first time.

Who are you talking about?"he heard his mom's voice and smiled.

"Tine"

"Tine? Who's that?"she sounded confused and he sighed.

"Mom, the one I met last day, remember?"

"Ooo-Oh , yes ,now I remember. What about him?"his mom asked again and he shrugged.

"Nothing. I just suddenly thought about him. He was a nice person"Sarawat mumbled and his mom touched his knees and chuckled softly.

"TINE, WHERE ARE YOU?"Sarawat screamed,his voice breaking and tears streaming down his face.

"T-tine....... please come b-back"it was a mere whisper and his mother looked at the other two worried, herself crying for her son.

"Tine?"she repeated and he nodded, glancing down.

Sarawat brushed his hair neat before grabbing his bag and hurrying downstairs calling for his mom.

He saw the breakfast on the table and assumed his mother to be watering plants outside the house. He didn't wanted his mother's efforts to go wasted so he sat down on his chair and began eating his breakfast.

"Can I take a photo of yours?"he heard a soft, soothing and clam voice near his ear's and out of surprise he jumped and choked on his food before looking at the person beside him with surprised eyes.

"TINE?"He asked not believing his eyes and Tine chuckled as he poured a glass of water for Sarawat and let him drink first.

"Tine? Who's that?Tine asked and Sarawat frowned but he also couldn't hide his excitement of seeing Tine in real after even if after only a few days.

"I call myself 'Loverboy'"Tine said winking and Sarawat couldn't help but chuckled as he used his hand to pull the chair that Tine sat on to bring him closer to his chair and leaned in.

"You mean....'My Loverboy'?"Sarawat asked with a smirk and Tine chuckled.

"I need to bring you to somewhere"Tine said Sarawat was like all he needed was to ask and he'd even give his life for Tine.