→ Untold Story

Dew was trying to reach Tine on phone and Tine texted him back saying, he'll be there soon.

Dew ordered pizza a 5minutes ago for them so they could eat when Tine come back,he also had a news to tell Tine, a new's that made him excited and not at the same time.

Dew was about to text Nani when the doorbell rang and he ran to the door.

"Wow,what a fast delivery- uhmmm, who are you?"Dew frowned and was quite embarrassed when he looked at the three old men outside, he thought it was the pizza but turned out not.

One of them at the front smiled at him softly, "Are you Dew?"

Dew frowned more, he can't remember seeing anyone like this people.

"Umm,who are you guys?"He asked and the one who looked younger among them raised an eyebrow and Dew gulped down and fake coughed.

"Y-yeah, I'm Dew"

"I'm Tine's father"The one who spoke first said.

"Oh, wait- WHAT?"Dew gasped,his jaw dropped and eyes wide open as he stared at the men in front of him.

_

Tine carried the bag of drinks as he stood in front of the door, he was in pain but not much since he have already made his decision a few days before and have been getting ready for this.

He rang the doorbell and waited outside. When it wasn't answered,he was about to ring the doorbell,but before he did,the door was opened for him. Tine's eyes slightly widened seeing the man Before him.

"Hey,Tine-"

Tine pushed away the man to the side Before running inside to see what's happening and where's his friend.

Dew stood near the door of the kitchen with his arms crossed and Tine rushed to him.

"Tine-"

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"Tine asked worriedly and Dew didn't knew if he should smile or cry. His heart felt warm from how concerned Tine was for him and to see him like this after some days, but he was also worried what can happen if Tine turn around and see his father watching them.

"Hurt him? Why would we hurt him,son?"Tine's expression turned icy when he heard the voice he wished if he never did,he turned around to face his father.

"We didn't hurt you,right? Dew? We were just talking,right?"Mr.Teepakorn asked again and Dew nodded.

"Yes yes, they didn't hurt me,Tine. As a matter of fact,he was asking what he should cook for us since he wants to cook for his son healthy food"Dew said quite excited thinking what if after this the son and father will make up whatever issue they have between them. It can't be anything worse,or atleast that's what Dew assumed.

"Son?"Tine scoffed as he muttered the word under his breath before facing his father.

"Son? How could you- get out"Tine said and Dew tried to hold his hand only to be slapped away.

"No, you should listen to me atleast once"His father said.

"Why would I? What new lies have you made up? Just leave me alone and let me be, haven't you made enough damage to my heart already? What more do you wanna do?"Tine's voice raised and his eyes turned red from how he was holding back his tear's with every words he spoke.

On the other hand, his father's eyes softened and turned as he watched once again the hate his son hold for him.

Dew stood there without knowing what to do when he know nothing.

"Please Tine, this once, please listen to me"Tine's father was practically begging but Tine would rather turn deaf to all it.

"What I did was wrong, I know, I deserve to be punished-"