→ More secrets?

"This is so sad, why does he have to go?"Dew asked himself leaning back on the couch next to Tine who was randomly drawing something on a magazine he saw on the table.

"How can it be hard? Atleast you both know you love eachother and have eachother. So why is it hard to stay away for a period of time?"Tine glanced and Dew who was still sad.

Two weeks after Tine and Sarawat being in a relationship,Dew finally got the courage to face his crush and confess his feelings. However he was turned down mercilessly and left heartbroken. Tine and Sarawat tried to cheer him up but failed as well. And this was until he noticed a man following him.

Dew didn't had the courage to face him and question him and thus he tried to ignore the person who one's came to him and confessed his feelings for Dew.

Tine found his bestfriend screaming like a dolphin and he was acting like a teenage girl and it took a whole two days for Dew to calm down and tell Tine everything. Dew played hard to get for some time before he can't finally do it anymore and ended up saying yes to Nani.

Only after being in a relationship Nani revealed to him that although he was born here,he live in the states with his family and come here once for two or three months to stay here with his grandparents. Dew threw a tantrum the day he came to know about this and gave silent treatment to his lover. Later he forgave Nani for hiding this from him and enjoyed his love life with Nani. However Nani was never introduced to Tine or Sarawat in person due to that they were never free at the same time. Everytime they planned a double date,they ended up in different places alone with their lover.

It was finally one week left for Nani to go back and Dew have gotten so used with Nani that he turned sulky and refused to meet up with Nani.

"It's still hard. What if he find someone more interesting and someone having great chances there?"Dew was so damn worried about losing Nani.

"Chances are high"Tine joked and Dew slapped his hand and whinned.

"That's not helping me. You're my friend, you're supposed to comfort me"Dew said and Tine chuckled and put the magazine down.

"Ow,come on. He lived there for many years and still loved you after seeing you. Besides,how can you be in love if you don't trust eachother"Tine asked and Dew looked down,his eyes sad.

"I- it's not only that........ I'm going to miss him so badly"Dew mumbled, his voice very low. As Tine watched, Dew's eyes turned red.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry"Tine patted his shoulder and Dew just sighed.

"How about this? I'll go out and you can invite him over. Spend some time together. You must know this that if he's also loving you the same way you does,then he would be feeling the same as you now"Tine said and Day looked at him.

"Here"Tine took Days phone and handed it to him.

"I'll go and Change. I have to go and meet Sarawat"Tine smiled and Dew nodded.

_

"And then?"Sarawat asked Tine who was feeding him and himself the potato chips Sarawat brought for them.

"And then, probably he's with Dew already"Tine shrugged and Sarawat smiled.

"They must be feeling so sad"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him.

".......why tho?"Tine asked and Sarawat shrugged.

"It's sort of sad when you can't see the people you love. Don't you miss anyone?"Sarawat asked and Tine looked at him, he mind frozen.

He missed someone, someone from the past he didn't wanted to remember.

Tine chuckled,"I have the person I love right in front of me. So who else would I miss?"

"Your mom. Father. Grandmother. You said you haven't been with them and haven't seen them in so long. You must be missing them"Sarawat said and Tine looked down at his fingers.

"What about you?"Tine asked and Sarawat smiled, sadly.

"I miss my family and you. I wish I could see you all now but I'm happy to have you all by me"Sarawat said and Tine smiled looking at him.

"I have a surprise for you"Tine said and Sarawat Brown's raised a little in wonder.

"Surprise?"Sarawat asked and Tine hummed.

"ScrubB is coming nearby. They'll be performing and I've booked tickets for us"Tine said and Sarawat's eyes widened.

"Really?"Sarawat asked and Tine chuckled.

"Yes. Let's catch the first bus from now and go before they arrives"Tine said taking Sarawat's hand and Sarawat hold the stick in his other hand.

There was still and hour left for the programme to begin and Tine took Sarawat to a nearby pet cafe.

"This one's black with a white big spot  around it's right eyes,big enough covering it's right ear too"Tine said as he held Sarawat's hand and put it on top of the small puppy he hold in his hand.

He felt happy at heart when Sarawat's smile grew as he caressed the puppy and Sarawat chuckled.

"Here,hold it"Tine said and carefully placed the puppy on Sarawat's lap and Sarawat was soon found playing with it.

"Shall we get a pet when we start living together?"Tine asked and bit down his tongue when he realised what he just said. He was already imagining them living together and he thought it would be great to get a puppy.

"Sure. Let's get a dog, what shall we name it?"Sarawat asked grinning and Tine gazed at him surprised.

He didn't expected Sarawat to be so calm and happy about what he just said. Sarawat indeed was surprised when he just heard it, but he grew happy the moment he realised he wasn't the only one who wanted to start living together with Tine.

"Ummmm, let's name it together when we get one"Tine said trying to hide how excited he was.

"Sure"Sarawat smiled as they continued to play with the small puppy. Tine couldn't help but take out the Polaroid camera he took with him since then other's battery wasn't charged and took Sarawat's photo.

He sure was planning to frame them all and keep them in their house,if they ever get one.

"You've a lot of pictures of me already"Sarawat said and Tine giggled.

"I can't get enough"Tine said and Sarawat just smiled.

Sarawat never had so much fun like when he have with Tine and Tine have this energy to make anything around him happy.

They were lucky enough to have gotten a chance to get a picture with their favourite artists.

"That was so much fun"Tine chimed and Sarawat chuckled as he walked by Tine's side.

"It indeed was. Thanks for taking me there"Sarawat said and Tine side hugged him.

"Thanks for being with me, I've never been so happy with anyone else"Tine said and happily and Sarawat smiled.

"Let's get some coffee?"Sarawat asked and Tine was beyond ready to go with him.

"Is that....... I'm not seeing wrong, am I?"The man frowned and the other looked at the direction and gasped.

"That's Mr.Guntithanon's son"The man said and he was surprised and more shocked to see the boy next to him.

"What are you two so surprised about? Just because he's blind doesn't mean he can't hangout with his friends"The other one in the backseat of the car clicked his tongue and the two in he front looked at him.

"Are you crazy? Look at who's that? Have you never been through new's?"The man asked and the one in the backseat just frowned, confused.

"He is not from here, he might not know. We must report this to Boss,first"The first person said calmly as he took out his phone.

"I wonder if he would be friends with someone like him?"The second person said and the first gave him a done look.

"He's blind, he can't see, you f*cking idiot. And even if he can, that'd be of no use in this matter"