→ Met Again

They didn't had a lot to talk about but Tine wanted to meet him again.

"Will.....will we meet again?"Tine asked and Sarawat pressed his lips together.

"I don't know-"

"Do you want to?"Tine asked,he didn't wanted to be the only one wanting to meet him, he didn't wanted to be the only one feeling this way. Because if he's the only one then it would be like forcing the other which he didn't wanted to do.

Sarawat felt unsure about how to reply, he sure did think the person is interesting but in the second thought,like his mom said, they only met once except now and he wasn't sure if he could judge or trust someone so easily.

"I'm not sure"Sarawat mumbled and Tine's smile fall.

"I understand. Then...... I'll go now"Tine tried to sound cheerful as ever but there was a hint of disappointment in his voice that made Sarawat feel down.

"Did you came alone? Let me help you -"

"Sarawat"They heard someone calling his name.

"That's my mom"Sarawat said and Tine hummed.

"Okay, I'll go then, my friends waiting for me outside. I came to return this to you"Tine said hurriedly before walking out.

"Wat, dear what did I told you about letting go of my hand?"His mom came to him and took his hand.

"I'm sorry mom. I just met that guy"Sarawat said and his mom frowned.

"Which guy?"His mom looked around,when she came he was standing alone behind a pillar.

"Tine"

"Dear, you were here alone when I came"His mom said and He knew even if he want to point at someone and say that's him, he can't. He just looked down,he was feeling disappointed at how he replied to Tine. But he know that he would be alright soon because although he look cold,he find it hard and feel guilty when he hear someone sounding sound because of him.

"Let's go? Do you want anything more?"his mom asked lovingly and he shook his head and hold her hand, walking out carefully.

_

"Can you borrow this to me for a week?"Dew asked as he picked up Tine's camera that was on the table and Tine was playing with his phone sitting in the bed and looked at him.

"Keep it back there, unless you want your hands cut off by me"Tine said with Killing glare and Dew placed it back on the table.

"Chill,dude. Let me talk"Dew said rolling his eyes and Tine put his phone down.

"Don't talk. I don't trust you with that, you can't take it even if for half hour"Tine said and Dew pouted.

"I know, but you can lend it to my cousin,right?"

"No"

"Come on"Dew threw his hands in the air and jumped onto Tine's bed.

"Don't try too much, I won't give it to anyone"Tine said and Dew breathed heavily.

"Atleast,you can come along with us,right? It's not even like you have anything to do"Dew said and Tine looked at him.

"Come on, you can take the pictures, it's urgent and he just called me his camera is damaged and needs one in like a hour"

"What's the hurry?"Tine asked.

"He got a work to take pictures related to some project or whatever he said in a college. Please bro"Dew practically was begging on his knees and Tine was suspicious.