→ In our hearts.......

After a week Sarawat was already hoping the lost of finding Tine, he assumed that someone has mistook a person for Tine before informing him. Sarawat had already talked to Mark and on his behalf Mark had visited Mr.Teepakorn who took him to Mrs.Teepakorn. Sarawat got his admission to one of the famous institutions there and continued his studies. His mother stayed at home most of the time except for sometimes visiting her relatives or friends.

"Don't be a bookworm"Sarawat glared at the boy who smacked behind his head.

"Damn, when Christian told me about you, I was really hoping you'd be a good company to cut classes and go to drink with. Who would've thought you'd be like this?"Man pouted and Sarawat sighed.

"Christian must've been pranking you"

"I assume so as well. So did you find your boyfriend?"Man asked sitting on the chair opposite to Sarawat's and Sarawat shook his head disappointed.

"Hmm,maybe he's purposefully hiding from you? He probably know about the post and besides in the group there'll be many fake IDs,what is one of them is his?"Man asked and Sarawat really wanted to smack his head with his book if not for the respect he had for the books.

"There's a chance but why would he run away from me? It's not like I'm gonna eat him"Sarawat said and Man smirked.

"You sure?"Man asked raising his eyebrows and this time Sarawat didn't hesitated to smack his and drove him away.

Sarawat had his classes finished by the morning since arrangements for some exams taking place afternoon.

He was walking out of the gate when someone came running calling his name.

"Waatttt, WAT, WAIT YOU-"

"why are you shouting?"Sarawat rolled his eyes at Man who panted heavily and handed him the phone.

"I-it's Christian, he said your phone was off"Man said and Sarawat shook his head.

"I thought you were dying"

_

"I really didn't signed up for this"Tine said and his boss chuckled.

"Well since Alice and Oliver will be doing the delivery today, a little help won't hurt. Besides this customers were looking for me. To table number 13"His boss said and he gave her a pouty look before taking the tray and walking to table no.13.

"Here's the choclate mousse and strawberry mousse, enjoy-AH!"

"SURPRISEEEEE"The male wearing cap jumped up and popped a party popper making people including Tine to yelp in surprise and glare at him.

"Dew? This is not the place for this"Tine scolded and Dew raised his eyebrows.

"Really? That's how you welcome your friend who you're seeing after sooo many years-"

"Months you meant"Tine corrected and Dew shrugged.

"Whatever. Your boss let me surprise you and take you out. Come on, get changed and lez gooo"Dew hugged Tine who couldn't help but chuckle and looked at Nani who just stared at them with a big smile.

"This place is nice, but sure enough you don't clean up here often"Dew said and Tine shrugged as he closed the gate behind.

"How're you two here,btw. You never mentioned about this to me. Wait- don't tell me Mom......"

"Rest assured. It's just two of us. Besides we have a lot to tell. You don't really attend your mom's call,so she couldn't tell"Nani said and Tine nodded as he opened the door and there was Nala waiting for him.