→ Different from Different

Tine woke up to the alarm, it is to be said that he woke up easily because he was just starting to fall asleep a few minutes before the alarm went off. Blame it on his long sleep after arriving.

Still he lazily cuddled closer to the warm blankets. Yes he is awake, but now he feels like he want to take a really long nap.

"COME ON,WAKE UP- Oh, you're up?"Tine closed his eyes tightly, irritated by the loud scream from none other than his best friend for the longest time in his entire life.

"You should learn to not scream in the early morning"Tine said still with his eyes closed and heard Dew chuckling.

"I guess you love it here since you're not ready to get up yet"Dew jumped and sat on the bed.

"Mhmm, where's mom?"Tine asked and finally sat up on the bed.

"My mom and your mom are in the kitchen. Aunty asked me to wake you up"Dew said pulling off the blanket from Tine's body and Tine finally got down from the bed.

"Do I really have to attend those boring classes?"Tine asked and Dew laughed.

"Come on,bro. Really it's not boring here. It's really interesting, trust me. We can do whatever we want and the teacher would never even bother to question us"Dew said and Tine looked at him with a surprised look.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Well, do you expect me to go to classes if it wasn't like that?"Dew asked and Tine grinned.

_

"HOW DARE YOU YAWN IN MY CLASS? GET THE HELL OUT-"The scary female teacher almost threw her book at the student who immediately left the class even before she could finish.

"Remind me to never trust you again"Tine whispered and glared at Dew smirked.

"I told you the same thing my mom said to me to send me here"Dew whispered back and quickly shut himself up noticing the silence in the class is heavy that they could get in trouble any moment now.

"Hey Tine, I'm Nina, nice to meet you"A classmate introduced herself to him once they got out of the class and Tine smiled back at her.

"Nice to meet you.......Nina,right?"He chuckled awkwardly and she smiled.

"Yeah, that's right"She chuckled and put out her hand and Tine shaked hands with her.

"That's the girl with squirrel yesterday"The familiar voice whispered and he turned around to see Nani, who now had his arms around Dew.

"Ooh, yeah- mm,so?"Tine looked at the female again awkwardly.

"Oh well, I thought I would just introduce myself to my new classmate"

"Aw that's really nice of you"Tine smiled.

"Well then see you around. My friends are waiting"She waved at him and he waved back and watched her walk away.

"Someone's getting fan's on their first day"Dew said and Tine rolled his eyes.

"How's the day?"Nani asked and Tine shrugged.

"Different from different"Tine said and Dew sighed.

"Erm,what?"Nani shoot him a confused glance.

"Well that is, my dead friend, everyday is different from his perspective. So today is different from the different yesterday"Dew explained and Nani stared at them for some time and nodded.

"Oh........"

"It's okay, you'll get used to it now that he'll be with us"Dew said and Tine chuckled.

"Well I get a little crazy sometimes-"

"Most of the times"Dew corrected Tine and Tine chuckled it off.

"I'll use the washroom"Tine said.

"You want me to take you there?"Dew asked.

"Nah, you enjoy your time with your boyfriend. I'll be back when I'm done"Tine said and walked off.

"He looked a bit down towards the end of our chat"Nani said and Dew sighed and pouted.

"He's been like that since he stopped seeing that man"Dew said and Nani nodded.

"The love was that deep?"Nani asked and Dew just smiled.

"As deep as his words are"

"I thought you were making fun of him a bit earlier but I really didn't got what he was saying today and yesterday"Nani shrugged and Dew chuckled.

"Well it's friends thing and yeah you might not understand him just yet because everyone's different. We can't expect everyone to get all that we do and say, right?"Dew asked and Nani smiled.

"Let's just wait for him and go get something to drink"Nani suggested and Dew was all up for it.

_

"So Christian, there's this new student in our class, he's super cute, you know?"she said happily and her brother just laughed.

"Can I meet him?"Christian asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Hey, come on, I get you, alright? But I don't think he's that friendly,like I'm not judging since it hasn't been long since we met"Nina said and Christian shrugged and took the extra cup of coffee.

"Well, gotta go now. Or I'll be late. You're lucky, your block is near the cafe"Christian said playfully and she just chuckled at her brother before going back to her friends.

_

"Here you go"he placed the other cup of coffee in front of the new student and smiled.

"Oh........thanks"He mumbled and Christian smiled.

"So Sarawat, you're always this silent?"Christian asked and Sarawat just smiled and looked down.

"Erm, it's just a matter of time"Sarawat said and Christian smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, you just arrived. Drink up, it'll go cold"Christian said and Sarawat took the coffee.

"You see, all the students of music faculty are super friendly. But I won't suggest you to get super close with all of them since their are a lot who uses you know - it's not a thing about the faculty, but in the whole University,drugs and things are a bit- like, erm normal? That's not the right word but the students who know about the stuffs usually keep their good friends away from it all, you know. Just not wanting to get them in trouble"Christian said and Sarawat smiled.

"Thanks for telling"Sarawat said and Christian nodded.

"So actually this management started with just Faculty of music. The founder was a great lover of music-"

"You know them?"

"I've heard of them actually. That was a lot years ago, he's actually not anymore. So after his son took over the position,he started widening the business. They have a lot of branches. Due to his father's insistence Music faculty is still in the old building seperated from the new buildings"Christian sighed dramatically and Sarawat chuckled.

"Woah, you're so cute when you laugh"Christian said and Sarawat huffed.

"Don't say that, I hate it"Sarawat said and Christian laughed.

"It's facts"

"Whatever"Sarawat rolled his eyes, actually he was surprised that someone managed to make him act like this outside his house and made him feel at ease.

Maybe his mom was right, he could find a more beautiful World.

"So how's the day so far?"Christian asked and Sarawat smiled.

"Different than my yesterday"

Yes, it was different.........maybe it was the different day in a long period for him since it was the first day after that he'll of night that he actually didn't thought about that imaginary friend of his for long like he usually did.