→ Nothing never Stays the Same

Sarawat breath hitched hearing the voice near his eyes. He was shocked but reached out to see if there's anyone near and he didn't wanted this to be just an imagination.

He felt a hand holding his and the presence he have been missing for the past days.

"Told you I'm here, don't cry now"the voice again said before wrapping his hands around Sarawat and stroking his hair.

"T-tine? Where were you?"Sarawat asked as soon as he was in the embrace of his lover and all he received was silence.

The presence pulled away and the warmth left. Sarawat was going crazy at this point.

"T-tine?"he whispered feeling the touch is not there anymore. He carefully listened to hear any voice,but all he could hear was silent.

"Tine, are you there?"he asked again standing up to stand on his feet, feeling tear's welling up in his eyes, heart feeling the pain.

He didn't cared if his parents could hear him or not,all he know was he have fallen in love with his so hard that now his disappearance got him go crazy.

"TINE, WHERE ARE YOU?"He screamed,his voice breaking and tears streaming down his face.

Nothing replied other than silence as he dropped on his knees, crying so hard and he heard running sounds and the door of his room opened and his family near him.

"Sarawat, Wat"his brother called trying to calm him down but he kept throwing his hands as if to hold onto someone or something and he even pushed other's away.

"Son, what are you doing?"his parents panicked as they tried to stop him.

"T-tine....... please come b-back"it was a mere whisper and his mother looked at the other two worried, herself crying for her son.

"Wat....... there's no one here......dear, please stop crying"His mom said, almost begging and his cries slowed down.

Finally his parents could approach him again, his mother and brother hugged him from either sides.

"It's okay, don't cry"Mark said gently and Sarawat put his head on his shoulder, tired and seeing all darkness.

His father and brother looked everyone around and found no one, a chill was sent down Sarawat's father's spine hearing his son but they choose to ignore it.

Only after Sarawat was sleeping again,his brother finally left the room.

_

He walked into the room, clothes and everything scattered on the floor, no lights. It looked like no one could live there but there was one person living in the room, refusing to go out.

Dew's eyes softened as he looked at the shadow of the figure sitting on the ground, leaning his back on the bed.

The apartment has been silent for the past 3weeks, they were still alive in their,but one has fallen to the abyss of memories that were nothing but painful to his heart.

Dew placed the food on the table, "Tine......."

He called but Tine didn't replied to the call.

"You should eat,Tine. You're going to be hospitalized if you're being like this"Dew said, worried for his friend and Tine still didn't replied.

"He called me again today"Dew said and Tine turned his head to look at Dew.

"I still don't know what to tell him. I didn't picked up the call. You should go and see him, Tine"Dew said and Tine shook his head.

"I can't.......he wouldn't want to be with me if he knows the truth.......who would want to live with the son of a monster?"Tine scoffed and Dew walked to him.