~Chapter 14~

Carly's POV

I woke up to sound of my phone vibrating, I groaned and checked the time, and it was 2 p.m., shit. I had texts from Zoya, Jannat, Sarah, and wait, I got a text from Gale. I forgot about him, shit. 

Zoya: OMG! Where ru??!!

Jannat: Where ru young lady??!!

Sarah: Are you okay?! Zozo and Janna had told me you didn't go to school?

Zoya: Why is there news on the web that Harry was seen buying tampons and pads in the morning?? 

Gale: We have to talk, meet me whenever you have time. 

I didn't want to reply to anyone, too lazy besides Gale. I dialed his number and waited for him to speak. "Hello?"

"Hey Gale!"

"Hi Carly."

"I read your message, sorry I couldn't reply faster, is everything alright?"I said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to meet you, we haven't talked and I have to tell you something really important." He said, that made me a little worried.

"What is it, Gale? Is everything alright?" I rushed.

"You have to meet me, then I will tell you."

"Let's meet today, where do you want to go?"

"Floral park, in an hour, if that's alright with you." He said.

"Okay, Bye." I said, cutting the phone and I got up to get ready. I wore baggy clothes, I don't care if I looked horrible today, and it's not the right time of the month. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple, the house was half empty. Only Harry, and Zayn were home and I don't know where the rest went. 

"Harry, Gale called, he said he had something important and he needs me, may I go?" I asked, and he chuckled. 

"Of course you can, we'll leave whenever you want to, and I'm bored." He said, ruffling his hair.

"Floral park, he said to meet there in an hour." I told him and he grabbed his keys. 

"It's going to take one hour to reach there, let's go." I followed him to the car and we head to the park. I had this strange weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, I was so anxious to know what Gale had to tell me. I have no idea, what could it possibly be?

We soon reached and I saw gale was standing in a far distance, "I'll be right around the corner, call me when you're ready to leave, okay." Harry said, and I nodded and I got of the car and jogged to where Gale was standing.  

"Gale!" I said, I hugged him tightly, I missed him so much. 

"Hey Carl's." He said, I noticed he had a hint of gloom in his voice. 

"What happened, love?" I asked, as soon as I said that his face fell.

"Why are you in such rush? I'll get to that later, how have you been?" He said holding me in his arms, I could tell by the tone of his voice that something wasn't right. 

"I've been good, the lads are really nice. Louis's girlfriend, Eleanor, had come over for a few days, so there is some girl company around the house. Otherwise, all the lads are actually very caring especially Harry, he's so nice and protecting and caring it's so sweet of him." I said, and he smiled at me, hugging me once more.

"Carly, I've been hiding this from everyone for quite a long time now. This was not my decision, this was my parents' decision." He started after a while, I felt my heart starting to beat faster.