~Chapter 17~

"Oh my god! Eleanor, those heals are really long. I don't think I'll be able to wear those." I said, my eyes wide in shock. Eleanor held these beautiful, but dangerous silver colored heels.

"Carly, just shut up and wear it! Since you broke the ones I bought you, you have no choice but to wear these!" Zoya commanded me, I stared at the heels. I was practising all day yesterday and today in the heels Zoya had bought me the other day but since I'm a clumsy freak, I fell and the heels snapped from the shoe. It was bad, really bad because I had to hear long lectures from Sarah and Zoya about being "careful".

"Fine," I groaned grabbing the pair of heels and slipping them on under my long gown. From being 5'3, i was now almost 5'7 with the heels on.

"You three look so beautiful! My babes are growing up so fast!" Sarah said, getting emotional.

"Oh stop!" Jannat said, hugging her and me and Zoya joining her. I was the first one to pull away because I realized that I didn't take a selfie in so long. I pulled out my phone and snapped a few selfies of myself.

"Come on now, Carly! We're getting late!" Jannat pulled me.

"Holy shit! You gals look FINE!" Niall said, standing up and looking at the three of us in awe.

"Hug please!" Zayn said, walking up to Zoya and embracing her in his arms. I didn't know they both had a thing? When did this happen?

"Good thing I still have my library card because I'm for sure checking you out!" Harry said walking up to me, making me flush a deep shade of red. Everyone seem to hear what Harry had said, they all laughed like crazy.

"Okay, that was a good one." Louis said, high fiving Harry. Harry pulled me into his arms and gave me a small squeeze.

"You three look absolutely gorgeous!" Harry said. After a little while of talking and teasing each other, Sarah and Liam decided that they were going to drop us off. The party palace was pretty far so it took us a good hour to reach there.

"Okay girls, we'll see you in a few hours. Zozo and Janna please hold her because she's a clumsy freak." Sarah said, pointing to me.

"Okay, bye guys!" Jannat said, and we three exited the car. We signed in our names and entered the loud room. Everyone looked gorgeous, but most of them had dates.

"Yo, let's go hog the food!" Zoya said, holding my arm and dragging me to the food section. We three basically piled our plates and sat on the table with the rest of our friends. The basic prom things were going on, prom king and queen were one of the really popular kids. After that the DJ started playing the good songs and everyone hit the dance floor

I noticed this dude named Joe kept on staring at me. It made me feel uncomfortable because his eyes were glued on me. When Zoya and Jannat got separated from me on the dance floor, he came closer to me.

"Hey beautiful," He said, shifting a little closer to me. I warmly smiled at him, and to make things even more awkward, a slow, romantic song started to play. "If you don't mind, may I share this dance with you," He asked, his sea blue eyes glowing. 

"Ah-ergh, I really have to catch the loo, sorry love," I said to him and pushed through the people on the dance floor. 

The rest of the night consisted of me breaking the beautiful heels Eleanor had given me and dancing with Zoha and Jannat and some other people. I felt bad for Joe because he tried to talk and dance with me but I kept on going away from him. Poor guy. All in all, Prom was awsome! 

.

.

.

Author's Note

Hey guys! I know that this chapter was really short and not good. I havent been  on here in so long, it's changed so much! Wow, 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.COMMENT.PROMOTE. THIS STORY!

Luv yah,

Harpreet!