~Chapter 21~

Jannat's POV

I was pinned against the wall by Niall, he kissed my lips so tenderly that it made my heart beat twice as fast. I had one of my legs around his waist as he gently held it with his hand. His tongue slipped into my mouth and thrust against mine. My leg got tired so I put it down and pulled away from his lips.

"What happened?" Niall questioned, his lips swollen. He looked absolutely tempting.

"Nothing," I winked at him and pulled him into mine and Zoya's bedroom. My bed was piled and dirty, Zoya had her bed made neatly. I smirked at Niall and gently pushed him on her bed, I hope Zoya won't mind if we used her bed for few minutes .

I took off Niall's shirt and rested my palms against his fit body as I kissed his mouth. I honestly don't know when a simple peck became into a heated make out session. I mean we came from our brunch date and I was collecting mine and Zoya's clothes for tonight when Niall's stare caught my attention. He started by giving me a peck on my lips and then it led to this. Zoya would kill me if she found out what we were doing right now.

Niall swiftly took of my crop top and skirt and removed his own pants. I laid on top of him and kissed down his chest stopping right above his boxers elastic. He moaned as I took it off and held him in my hands. He held my head against his crotch as I teasingly sucked it.

Me and Niall had started hanging out from the past two weeks almost everyday. Zoya always questioned me about where I went and who I was with. I never really told her anything, we both were so low key that not even the paparazzi caught us.

Niall swiftly slipped off my bra and kissed my torso, "you're so beautiful" he said, making my cheeks heat up even more. It made me giggle, until his mouth reached my underwear and took it swiftly off. He slipped on a condom, cheekily winking at me.

"Hold tight," He groaned, and before I could reply him he slipped right inside me. Making me scream, my nails dug into his bare back. I bit the back of my hand to hold my screams so our neighbors won't hear, he thrusted in and out, in and out, getting faster by each second.

It was not my first time having sex, I had done it twice before because I was a little desperate and needed a little attention. I had done it with two different guys, but I was intoxicated at both times. But this time, I was fully awake and I was totally not prepared for it, but I don't mind. Who wouldn't like to get fucked by Niall Horan.

Carly's POV

"CARLY! CARLY! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING? GET UP! CARLY!" I squinted my eyes open and saw that Zoya was standing on top of my bed. I groaned and covered my face with the blankets. "DUDE it's almost 3 in the afternoon, wake up!" Zoya said, sitting on top of me. I groaned and took the blanket off my face, Zoya creepily smiled at me revealing her perfectly lined teeth.

"Hi to you too," I groaned sitting up. My hair was in a bundled nest, I haven't washed them in days so they must've been really oily and nasty.

"I missed my shrek,"Zoya said, sitting on my lap and hugging me.

"I missed my squidward too, " I said, and she playfully smacked the back of head. "Where's Jannat? I haven't seen her in a while too."I added.

"Oh she's coming, she just went back to the house to get our clothes with Niall, they'll be here soon." Zoya said.

"Ooh, with Niall? Are they a both a thing, or are they just friends?" I asked.

"I think they are a thing, I don't know," Zoya chuckled, there was a light knock on the door.

"May I come in, I'm getting bored out here?" I heard Zayn say on the other side of the door. I quickly put on my bra before he came in.

"COME IN ZAYNIE!" I yelled and he stepped looking absolutely flattering. These guys were so fit, all five them and I don't know how I'm with these flaming hot guys.