~Chapter 3~

Carly's POV

 When we got back to the house the boys were sitting on the couch. "We're sorry what Harry said before." Zayn said, smiling at me.

"I already apologized. "Harry said. I threw my bag on the ground and took my phone out. It was 7:00, but it was still bright outside. Ugh summer. I had so many miss calls from Zoya, Jannat and Sarah and Gale, my boyfriend. I'm surely going to be dead when they put their hands on me. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Louis asked me.

"Nothing."  My phone vibrated against my palm, it was Sarah. 

"Hey sis!" I said in to the phone, as soon as I said that I could hear all the commotion in the back quiet down. The boys came sat next to me on the couch that I was sitting on.

"CARLY! Oh my god! Where the hell are you?" Sarah yelled in the phone, it was so loud that I had to move the phone away from my ear.

"We have been searching around everywhere for you! We've been worried sick! Can you speak before I get even more pissed off?" Sarah yelled into the phone, the boys chuckled at her reaction.

"Geez! I was trying to speak, but somebody wasn't letting me!" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Carly this is not funny, babe. Where are you?!" Gale said into the phone, I relaxed at the sound of his voice.

"Well hi to you too! I'm out of town, an hour away." I said, regretting what I said. I heard Zoya, Jannat, and Sarah swear at me in the back.

"CARLY! Are you like serious right now?" Zoya said, her voice cracking, which happened a lot when she was extremely pissed.

"Yeah." I said, my tone completely normal, making the boys fall into laughter.

"Who's that Carly? Where the hell are you?" Zoya said, I'm dead.

"That's no one, don't worry about me. I'm fine, alive, don't worry. Tell Sarah that she doesn't need to freak out, I will come back tomorrow. Tell Gale I love him and that he doesn't need to worry. Bye!"I said, and the phone before they said anything else.

I looked at the boys and they were still laughing by my conversation. "What's so funny?" I said.

"That was just plain weird." Zayn giggled.

"I know. Now would you get your asses up and show me around since I'm living here for I don't know how long?" I said getting up and fixing my wrinkled skirt.

"I'm bored and I'm a gentleman so I will do the pleasure of showing you around young lady." Harry said, taking his hand out with a huge grin.

"How corny!" I said, pulling him ahead of me.

"Oh well then, you don't want the pleasure of holding Harry Styles hand, hah your loss." Harry said, chuckling.

"Well guess what I don't care." I said, mocking his tone.

"Okay, well this is the kitchen that is the dining room that is another living room with all the games, this room is piled with our storage of cd's, movies, books and some other shit. That is the bathroom closet, that's the bathroom and that is the back door to go outside." Harry said pointing at everything.

"Now let's go upstairs, that is my room and that one is Louis's, that's Niall's, that's Liam's, that's Zayn's and that one is going to be yours and there is another room. That room is just a room with a desk a lamp and shelves, filled with books. That one is another closet." Harry said looking at me and pointing at everything. I forgot at least half of the things that he told me, but I kind of understood where everything was.

"You have your own bathroom and a walk in closet. Upstairs is the roof with a pool and a nice view of the city, there is a basement downstairs with an indoor pool and another game room. Do you get it or you just don't care?" He asked, crossing his arms above his chest.

"Kind of both. Well I'm going to go in the room and freshen up." I said.

"Do you need clothes?" he asked.

"Nope! I always keep a pair of clothes with me. Thank you for everything." I said, jogging downstairs to grab my bag and the food I bought earlier. I went to the room which was "mine". Everything around here seemed usual, just a little bigger and expensive, but not what I expected these famous people to have.

 I took out my clothes and laid them on the bed. I grabbed my towel and locked my door. I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower. Putting my hair up in a bun and wearing my clothes, I sat on the bed, with my phone in my hands. I checked my Instagram, and Facebook, nothing new happened. I went to YouTube to see if any of my favorite youtubers uploaded anything. I noticed that Trevor Moran from "O2L" had posted up a video on the O2L channel. I seriously loved all six of the guys, they all were so hilarious and made me day better each time I saw them.  It was the video where all of them had swap their gender and act, Trevor seriously looked very beautiful as a girl. 

I closed my phone after watching the video and went downstairs. The smell of Pizza drifted to my nose, my stomach growled because of the delicious smell. I went downstairs and saw the guys sitting at the couch, the pizzas in the boxes. They all looked at me and got up and grabbed their plates.

"We were just waiting for you." Niall said, handing me a plate.

"Aw you're so respectful." I said feeling special, if this was with Sarah and them, they would have never waited for me. 

"Here," Liam handed me a can of some cool Pepsi. Damn, these guys are so nice, and well mannered, not something I expected. Louis turned on the movie "White Chicks." One of my all time favorite movies.

I ended up eating two slices; I will probably have to run faster in track tomorrow. My cheeks and stomach ached because of all the laughing. Soon the movie ended and we sat there in an awkward silence.

"So..... Tell us something about you?" Liam said, looking at me.

"Well what do you people want to know?" I said.

"Something that we probably need to know." Louis said, this was awkward....

"Okay, well my full name is Carly Elizabeth McGuire, um; I'm 17, in my senior year in high school. I have a sister, her name is Sarah, and I have a brother who lives in California. My ancestors were from Greece, but I was born here and I could speak four languages. I'm a master at playing the drums, I could do ballet and I run track, also I love basketball. "I said, smiling at my speech.

"You could play the drums?" Zayn asked me.

"Yup, I learned it in 6th grade, I've been in love with them ever since."

"You're cool." Niall said, smiling at me.

"I know." I said.

"Who were those people on the phone?" Harry asked me,

"Oh that was my sister, Zoya and Jannat, my two best friends and Gale, my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh, I thought Gale was your brother." Harry said chuckling. I looked at the time, it was 11 o'clock already.

"It's getting late, and I have to go tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep." I said.

"Good Night." they all chorused.

"Good night, kidnappers." I replied tiredly going up the stairs. 

.

.

.

 Author's Note:

Thank you all for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. Picture of O2L and a video of Trevor Moran on the side. Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.PROMOTE. This story.

.

.

Harpreet!