~Chapter 2~

Carly's POV

I peeled my eyes open and saw that I was in place where I never been before. Where the hell am I? I was tied to a chair and my mouth was taped. Am I kidnapped?  I think I am kidnapped. Where is Sarah? This is definietly not our apartment.

I heard voices, they sounded like men. OH MY GOD, THEY COULD BE RAPIST! No duh.....

I tried to get out of the chair but I ended up making the chair fall backwards, ow. I could feel my body ache, how long was I here?  I heard footsteps come towards the room I was in, and the door creaked open.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" Brown hair and brown eyes said, bringing back the chair up in the sitting position. Was this guy retarded? He's a damn stranger, my kidnapper, he could be a rapist, and I'm freaked out of my mind, and he's asking me if I'm okay?

"Liam, are you serious?" a guy with brown hair, which was messily swept to the side and bright blue eyes said to the guy I think whose name was Liam.

I looked around the room and saw there were three other guys in room. There was one with dirty blonde hair and sea blue eyes; there was one with chocolate brown eyes and really nice hair. There was another one who was sitting on the bed, his arms crossed, he had really nice long chestnut colored hair and green eyes, he looked at me with a sympathetic look.

They all looked really, really familiar, I have seen them somewhere, and I just can't put my finger on it. They were cute, naw, they are boiling hot. JESUS! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE PINK BALL UNDER MY SKULL! I really do need help.

Back to earth, Carly! They all stared at me like I was some alien. Can these beautiful people be rapists?

"Zayn take off the tape from her mouth." Liam said. The guy with the nice hair took off the tape, leaving a burn. I decided to take my chance and burn their ears in bright words.

"You bitch ass mother fuckers if you fucking come near me I will fucking beat the shit out of all of you" I yelled. I felt bad, because their beautiful faces flipped into frowns. I felt like laughing at their expression, but I kept my face blank and hard as I can. These boys could be dangerous!

"Cover her mouth!" the dirty blonde haired one said, covering his ears.  Zayn covered my mouth with the tape again.

"Carly, don't worry we are not going to hurt you. We will tell you everything, just stay calm and don't burn our ears with those words." Liam said, it made me chuckle. These boys were so weird, I didn't even know them, they knew my name, they could be dangerous, and they are telling me to stay calm. Now I am starting to get annoyed and even more freaked out.

Zayn took off the tape again from my mouth; they all waited for me to speak. "Can I know your names and how do you know my name first?" I said, glaring at them.

"Well, I'm Harry, that's Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn." The one with the chestnut long hair said, pointing at each of the boys. 

"How do you know my name?" I said.

"Well.... We.... um.... ah, I don't know how to explain this. Zayn you tell her since it was your plan!" Louis said.

"Well.... emmm..... I can't think straight so Harry why don't you tell her since it's your dare to complete."  Zayn said, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Why can't you just speak up like real men and tell me what's the deal already!" I growled.

"Okay. Well, I and the boys were reading a fan fiction one day. We were reading one where we bring a van and kidnap a girl and stuff. So I was dared to make the fan fiction come to life and actually bring a black van and kidnap a fan-"