~Chapter 13~

Carly POV

"Let's go back," Harry said, staring down at me. I looked away and took a deep breath.

“I need some time, I want to stay out a little, you can go if you want to." I said, going back and forth on my feet.

"I'd rather stay with you besides going back to the house without you. Sarah will probably kill me if I left you alone, she already has trust issue with us about you." He chuckled. I smiled at him and we began walking towards a park near by their house.  

"How've you been?” I asked him, I felt bad for not asking him after his break up. I've been just so busy and confused in my problems that I forgot about asking him. I am such a selfish human being, I swear to god. 

"I'm fine, why'd you ask?" He said, we had reached the park and there was a lake in the back. We proceeded to walk near it and sat behind the wet grass. 

"It’s just that the topic has been so much around me that I forget about asking you about you." I said. 

"I'm actually better than before. You wouldn't believe me but before you came I use to feel a little lonely." He said, looking at me with a warm smile. 

"How can you possibly feel lonely, when you have about 24.3 million followers on twitter and millions of people who love you a lot?" I chuckled. 

"I have no idea, but I do and now I feel like I have someone to concentrate on besides all the working shit. You make me feel normal.” He said, and I shifted a little closer to him. 

"Stop making me feel so special, trust me, my life's not that interesting.” 

"What if I tell you I don't trust you?" He said, and I fake cried. 

"On a serious note, if that's what makes you feel normal and better than I encourage you to continue doing whatever the hell you feel like doing." I said, holding his huge palms against mine. My hands were half of his hands. 

"You have baby hands."  He said.

"No I just have normal hands it's just that you have abnormally huge hands." We laughed. We sat there and talked about everything that popped up in our brains, at least that's what I did. We sat there for hours, but they ticked by like minutes, I actually felt better after talking and laughing at least it got my mind off things. 

"I think we should leave, it's late.” Harry said, getting up and giving me a hand. 

"Let's go." I said. 

Liam's POV 

It's been a few hours since Carly and Harry had left, I trust Harry and wherever they are I know they're safe because Harry is a responsible guy. I have no idea what happened between Sarah and Carly, but whatever it was we all knew not to mention it because Sarah seemed to be really upset. We all ignored that happened and we continued by eating and watching a movie. 

"Liam, can you pass me the crisps?" Zayn said, I was about to hand the bag to him when Zoya grabbed it from my hand before Zayn could grab it.  She giggled and took out a crisp out of a bag, and she purposely didn't give the bag to Zayn and she kept it to herself. They were sitting next to each other and it was cute the way they were teasing each other, you could tell Zayn was really into her the way he looked at her, aw. 

Sarah was sitting next to me, she looked straight ahead at the screen with a blank look on her face. "You okay, love?" I asked her, and she glanced at me for a second before nodding. 

"Come with me," I said, helping her up, I took her to the kitchen and took out two spoons and a bowl.

"What are you doing? “She asked.